Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• z
    z

Two weeks ago I broke my left lag (playing Golf) now I’m in a cast not walking and it’s a pain in the ass to get dress.

Z

• minimus
    minimus

I generally get a kick out of personalities and find idiocycracies quite funny and I love imitating what I consider silly. I do a great Indian accent. If you didn't see me, you'd swear I was an Indian and that I did own a 7-11.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I've been wondering where you were, z.

Sorry about your leg.

But it's great to see you again.

BTW, how does one break a leg playing golf?

• minimus
    minimus

Before he left someone said, BREAK A LEG!

• z
    z
    BTW, how does one break a leg playing golf?

Ya I ask myself same question I slid on a wet ground after my best tee shot right leg want forward and my left back and me on top of it now 6 weeks in a cast not walking after will see might need screws hope not , I know now Golf is hazarders game

• z
    z
    Before he left someone said, BREAK A LEG!

U r so f***** funny hehehe love ya

Z

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

That sucks, z.

Hope you have a speedy recovery from here on.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I got baptized at 18 because I had been dating a witness and he broke up w/ me because I hadn't dedicated my life to serving "Our Grand Creator", Jehovah. Yeah...he still didn't want to date me....what a sh*t!!!

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I can do the rubix cube.

Usually in about a minute and a half.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I played viola for 7 years.

I was the lead in our high school production of "Fiddler on the Roof."

I am a 1st degree brown belt in Chinese Shaolin Kempo Karate. I was one test away from achieving my first degree black, but gave that up for the truth. That was 11 years ago and I still regret that to this day, but I'll be working on getting it back soon. I also have intermediate rank in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Modern Arnis, Kuk Sool Won, and Judo.

When I was 17, I went to school totally drunk and threw up in class. I was suspended for a week and had to go to rehab for 3 months. I was just a teenager being really stupid but my parents thought I was an alcholic. To this day, my mother still thinks I am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit