Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• fedorE
    fedorE

Im fat

Im bald

Im 42 and live with my parents

Im about to become the worlds first ex JW serial killer..

My ambition is to direct a horror movie about a killer who kills people listening to Seasons In the Sun by Terry Jacks.

Everything i just typed is untrue. But i never ever ever admitted to liking ABBA and for some reason it doesnt hurt to say it anymore. There i said it i like ABBA...Why do i hope few ppl will read this.............

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I love antiques.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'm the child of parents who were forced into marriage. Not arranged - forced.

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

im a wicked-good guitarist

• ninja
    ninja

I can speak Albanian ,used to have a drug habit and play guitar in a band .....and I was born upside down...i.e I have a big nose and a small penis.....and like Leolaia I have a thirst for the arcane...she is fairest among thousands,altogether lovely

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I pee in the shower.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I pee in the shower.

Good.

You'll never have athlete's foot. LOL!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I love anchovies on my pizza, I almost died in Spain I think I’m too grumpy most of the time I hate the sound of girls filing their nails I saved 3 little girls from a house fire when I was 16 I am a closet Abba fan When I was 24 I had an affair with a woman who was twice my age I’m a gun collector and I reload all my ammunition I hate reality T.V. shows I love getting post cards from friends who are on vacation I hate watching sports on T.V. I like to do my own oil changes on my cars I’m a republican

• brinjen
    brinjen

This may come as a shock to you all, but my real name isn't brinjen and I used to be a jehovah's witness!

• Mazzie Brossmann
    Mazzie Brossmann

I absolutly love the smell of guy armpits. Not like I've-been-camping-funk, but natural skin & sweat.

Also, when I go grocery shoping, I hope to find other shopper's abandoned lists. I save them. The best one I found listed: brandy, meat, rat poision.

Armpits and shopping lists...this must be why I am not married.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit