Why, exactly, are you here?

by animal 81 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

Bem..... Lisa pretty much summed it up nicely, as did you. I have little to add.

Everyone is here for different reasons, some for help, some to help, and others just like communicating with people.

I run several boards, on is private, and others are public. None are related to JW issues, but the same dynamics occur. People get tight with each other andworry when you arent there, most times.

When I left here years back, it was mostly a reprioritizing of my time along with not liking what I was reading sometimes. It was all under my control and I made the changes needed. When I came back last week, I just avoided certain areas of posting and posts. Simple.

Basically, you do what you gotta do.

Animal

• bem
    bem

((((((Lisa)))))) I knew you were secure and okay But I am aware of how some can be affected and I try really carefully not to cause anyone discomfort angst or general feelings of being *pissed off* alas we cannot control everything.

True on smaller boards you are missed more than here, and again that may be why we or others are comfortable here, here you can be another avatar on the screen or you can be a multi number poster and mega popular, I know some are offended or hurt if we post and no one *notices* them*. It can be a notice me,me, me thing. For whatever reason people are here at JWD I have seen strong bonds formed and un-shakable friendships made not to mention the marriages.

Thanks Animal and Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit