Why, exactly, are you here?

by animal 81 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm a philanthropist.

• minimus
    minimus

To help others get out and stay out of the Watchtower.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I'm just here for the punch and pie....

There IS going to be punch and pie, isn't there?

Roller (of the 'Viva La Resistance!' sheep class)

• bem
    bem

Oh and Animal you gotta admit there are some awsome people here at JWD, And if not for this port I would never of met them. And man oh man am I ever happy to say I have met some of the coolest people ever. LIke, LISAvegas, and Searcher, Cowboy, 4XJWY, And others,

And I concur with Minimus response, if we can say something "theocratic" or non- the, and it helps others stay away from the cult practice then we have spent a day, or minute well spent, and in good company for the most part.

And it is both enlightening and entertaining, what with the collection of knowledge in one space, and I for one have never been in this close of contact with a changeling how cool is that?

And I indeed know someone elses words can hurt us , the trick is do we continue to allow them to hurt us? or do damage?

There are times for many when the need is there to depend on someone else's strength, it doesn't ,mean I no longer have my own resources for strength it just means I have a new prospective and a another view. there can be some genuine good from this board and others, if it works for someone then who are we to claim they are leaning on something besides there own selves? and then there is the great aposta-fests.

Peace to you Animal

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I am still here for babes.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Iz heer for da dollas! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Simon's the best boss I ever had.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hi animule!

Long time no see man. Met a lot of people here in real life. I like it here. Have a big life outside of JWD. This just happens to be part of my life.

Taker easy man.

matt

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

IP_SEC, ain't you supposed to be at Marely's?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    IP_SEC, ain't you supposed to be at Marely's?

lol oh ya well its still a little early yet, course the bartendresses are cute!! so I guess I should be going huh?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I'm here...

Because it's Friday night

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit