by animal 81 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

Good answer

Good night.

Animal

• bem
    bem

Hi Animal you durned ole' moronic Morman <that may of been prophetic, considering how many Mormen live where you are/were from)

Actually the questions are good ones, some people may detect a bit of anger where perhaps none exist ? I don't know, I'm just saying could be is all.

Why, exactly, are you here on JWD?

Tonight I got a heads up, Originally it was to meet a long lost person who I had found out had been DF'd and I had been on-line for a total of three days, and was struggling to find out what the heck I was suffering in jwd land for when it was hurting me so much. And as I recall because of where you lived I took a chance and asked you if you knew the lady, you replied, No. thank you so far I still search for her.

Are you out of the JW's and still needing association with like people?

I am out and danged proud of it, plus so are my grown children and truthfully and I apreciate the fact we are very close, but depite the jw strict life I/we lived I maintained a good relationship with my kids. And for many months I DID need the association with "like" persons that could relate.

Do you lack the skills to have real friends in real life?

Ok now this one probably pissed people off, I on the other hand am not so easily offended( I took my meds today). And yes I can make friends in real life. Really I can

Do you prefer people with the same experiences you had?

Sometimes depending on the expierience. But on the other hand it really depends on whether the person is cool, a jerk, sincere, or mearly a pain in the ass no matter what they go through.

Can you not let go of the past, thus reliving it thru others posts?

OKay now this may of touched a sore spot too, just saying. Uhm yes I have let go. When I relive the past now it is a roaring success and no longer includes valium.

I am curious, and hopefully not setting anyone off here. Answer at will.

Animal

Well you freaking know what curiosity done to the cat right Animal? And yes, yes you did set me off this is my first post in like ten months on any board. I "quit" the boards cause they were like turning into (well I don't want to say)<actually I can't think of a comparison) so I'll just say I quit cause they were repetitive, boring, I didn't "get" the anger people were having, oh and that one-Nut-what's-his-name plain old made my butt want a dip of snuff, doctor my ass!. Anyway.

Carry on. glad to see and old' face on the screen, hope all is well in your family. XX Dorothy

• bem
    bem

Well shoot I type too slow! Night A.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

BEM!!!

I post, just waiting for BEM to come back around. Day and night I cry for Bem!

And thats all Animal It is all for BEM!

• bem
    bem

Awwww I you Sparkplug

Loved the Okie pictures BTW! themthere's my people you met while over on this side of the border

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Awwww I you Sparkplug

Loved the Okie pictures BTW! themthere's my people you met while over on this side of the border

Well cool! I'll be back ya know... I have missed you!!

• flipper
    flipper

Animal, Mr. Flipper here. I got on this board actually out of curiosity ,after my non witness wife joined to see how to deal with my family who is still in the witnesses. I ended up really enjoying reading about people who had gone through the same things I did in getting out of the org. I've been out 4 years and have never been happier. And as time has gone on, since this is like a support group, I enjoy helping others if I can with their situations they face, because having been raised in the witnesses, I can offer different angles on what's happening to some still sitting on the fence. I hope to bounce them off the fence and out of the mind controlling cult. Mrs. Flipper and I have friends, I've let the church go ,so that is not a problem . When I stopped going, I didn't look back. Was too pissed at the elders mistreatment of others and myself. So pretty soon I might tell my story in another thread. Peace to you Animal, nice to read your posts. Wife and I both enjoy them

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

I have the happiest reply of all!

I joined cuz I was suicidal.

I wanted verification on what I knew had to be a lie.

And I got that verification, so I'm happy now.

And I'm also the kind of person that likes having constant verification on what I believe.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I am here looking for babes.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

I am here because I used to be a JW, am no longer one, I have unlimited internet access at work and while wikipedia keeps me amused I need other things to stimulate me and unfortunately my company takes a dim look towards drugs and alcohol in the work place ;-)

Oh and checking out if there are any hot exjw's in the UK (hey....honesty is next to godliness or some shit like that)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit