UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Dansk))) So glad to hear you are "home".

I am sure Mrs. Dansk is equally delighted.

Hugs to you both,

Codeblue

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hi Ian

So glad to hear that you are home! I wish you a speedy recovery.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi (((((((((Grace))))))))),

Thank you so much for the two lovely cards to Claire and I. You are such a thoughtful soul - which is why everyone loves you so much!

Much love,

Ian & Claire

• mouthy
    mouthy

My pleasure my love.....If I had a magic wand it would be waving right over you to be healed -but unfortunately I "aint "got one, even though I am called a witch by some....

I love you both very much because I know what your suffering.Keep the chin up ((((HUGS)))

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Hi Ian

What wonderful news to hear that you're home.

I'm sure with all the love around you, everyday you will get a little better.

Good to have you back with us all again

Lots of love to you all

Pauline and Ken

+

• Dansk
    Dansk

Just in case you haven't seen the vigil thread, I'm being readmitted into hospital tomorrow. I should be in for about a week - could be two. I have a virus that, if not checked, will see me off.

Love,

Ian

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dearest Ian....

no I had not seen the vigil thread....and I am SO sorry to hear you've picked up a nasty virus on top of everything....

I will send up a prayer for you to help get rid of this bug.

My very VERY best wishes and biggest hugs,

Annie

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

BE WELL!

Edit: I am so sorry to hear about your virus! I hope they take good care of you at the hospital. Again, BE WELL!

Love, Joy

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Dansk,

You will win. Get well, we need you. While you are in the hospital, think of the places you'd like to see. Skeeterville included.

Skeeter

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Dansk,

You will win. Get well, we need you. While you are in the hospital, think of the places you'd like to see. Skeeterville included.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit