UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Dansk, so glad to read you are home, ENJOY YOUR OWN BED AND FREEDOM FROM THE HOSPITAL.

I have thought of you and Claire so often.

Take care and keep us posted.

restrangled.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is wonderful news. I hope Ian gets to come home very soon. Yea!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Wow! Great news!

I hope that they sent you home because you recovered from treatment so well and not because the NHS couldn't afford any more paper to print off all your e-greetings.

Rachel xx

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Hi everyone I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired, a bit rocky on the old legs but fighting to go. I have to take it easy and must attend the hospital clinic twice a week. 50% of patients who receive this treatment end up back in hospital within the first two weeks. I'm hoping I'm in the other 50%

A BIG thank you to all who sent e-mails, cards and a sweatshirt! Your words were so comforting. I love you guys!!

I can't promise to post as regularly as in the past for the moment, but once I regain my strength I'll be back more frequently.

Thank you so much for keeping Claire and I in mind and for your helping her. Claire has suffered as much as I.

Love to you ALL,

Ian

BTT! {{{ Ian and Claire}}}}

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Welcome back Ian. This board wasn't the same without you.

Continue to feel good,

Devon McBride

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm so glad you're home, ((((Ian))))!!!! May you get some rest, too, ((((Claire))))!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

{{{{{Ian & Claire}}}}}

Glad all is well!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ian,

I'm glad your back home!

Mis

• outnfree
    outnfree

What happy, happy news!
    You WILL be in the 50% that get to stay home once released, if we all think it! And we are! :D

(((Ian & Claire)))
    I am just thrilled for you both!

Love,
    Brenda

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome home, Ian and Claire. When Irreverent had his heart failure a couple of years ago, I remember that day we left the hospital and went home...it was a long ten days in the hospital wondering which way things would go. Our thoughts are with you two and know that your love will heal and sustain you.

Love, Blondie and Irreverent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit