UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• Physio
    Physio

Hi All,

It's been a long time since I posted here but I often read your messages when Ian (Dansk) logs on

As most of you will know, Ian will be going back into hospital on Monday for an allogeneic stem cell transplant and will be away from the forum for a good few weeks (hopefully he'll be back home within 4-6 weeks). Last time he was in hospital many of you sent messages to his ward and I know they cheered him up immensely. He received over two hundred e-mails and I'm asking if we could hopefully beat that number this time.

Ian is to be admitted to the HTU (Hematology and Transplant Unit) and messages can be sent to him via: http://www.christie.nhs.uk/egreeting/default.aspx

Please address your messages to Ian Hinze and not to Dansk (some did this last time but there is no guarantee they'll get through).

I shall, of course, keep you all updated on his progress and am posting this now so that I can easily locate the thread and quickly update it.

Thank you for all the support you have given Ian and I over these past four years. Without it I doubt very much if we would have prgressed as quickly and as much as we have. Thank you, especially, for keeping Ian in your hearts during his illness.

Love,

Claire

xxxxxxxxxx

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hey (((Claire)))

I hope the hospital's email system is ready for us this time lol!!

Continued love and prayers for you all

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hello Claire!

Of course I would love to send Ian a message via the hospital link, what a great thing! And as usual we'll keep the Tuesday vigil going focusing on Ian in the hospital getting well.

Much love to you Claire!

• Physio
    Physio

Hi (((((((Emo)))))))

Thank you! I know how hard you work keeping the vigil threads going! Ian and I - and everyone here! - truly appreciates what you do!

It was lovely meeting you at the Apostacurry!

Claire

xxxxxxxxxx

• Physio
    Physio

((((((((Bikerchic)))))))),

You and Craig are rocks of the forum. You have both been so supportive and we hope to meet you in person one day!

Love,

Claire

xxxxxxxx

• juni
    juni

Thank you Claire for the link. That is wonderful that they have this service for the patients!

Love to you both and I will stay in touch,

Juni

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

My heart and prayers are there, Claire. I'll be sending emails, too.

• changeling
    changeling

Thanks, will do.

changeling

• Mum
    Mum

Thank you.

All the best to you and Dansk / Ian.

SandraC

• PEC
    PEC

((((((Ian & Claire))))))