UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Thanks Claire for keeping us informed. That's wonderful news. We're so pleased, please send our love and best wishes to Ian.

Pauline and Ken

xxxx

+

• Alleymom
    Alleymom
    Posted by Claire on 7/20---
    The latest -- eating like the proverbial horse - well, not the hospital food, but the crisps, pringles, chocolate biscuits and nibbles I take him in, plus drinking plenty of ribena. He did like yesterday's lasagne and doughnut however. He says the food served isn't a patch on mine....he's always been a fussy bugger!!!!!!!!

Hi, Claire ---

Lots of love to you and Ian! I hope the weekend went well.

PS - C'mon folks, send Ian another e-greeting at the Christie hospital. The link is on the first page. He's hoping to receive 300 e-greetings.

Marjorie

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

bttt

Any news?

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Hi Claire

I'm sorry I have only just seen this message, I must have missed it first time it was posted. I tried to click on the link but I could not get it to open, I dont know if it's the time of day, I will keep trying, but please give Ian my regards, I've only met him once (at the apostacurry!) but have really enjoyed his posts and thoughts.

Much Love to you both

Poppy

• Physio
    Physio

The latest update......... feeling absolutely terrible, the medication given to drop his immunity down to almost zero (in order to receive his donor's stem cells and allow them to take over) has made him feel so sick and prone to infection. All he can do is lie on the bed and flit in and out of sleep the whole day.

However, he knows that this is what is needed in the great scheme of things to get him back on track, so he's trying to be a perky as he can be. He thanks everybody, once again for your unstinting support and messages of love....and so do I !!!!

Love to everyone

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Thank you for keeping us updated, Claire. How are YOU doing through all of this????

Give Ian a big hug from me!

GGG

• Sassy
    Sassy

awwee.. I'm sorry this has to be this way for him to get the treatment Claire.. It makes sense.. but still...

yes.. how are you going? we worry about both of you!

• choosing life
    choosing life

Ian and Claire,

I send my love and my prayers for healing to Ian. I hope the transplant will give him many more years of healthy life to enjoy.

Sincerely, Choosing Life

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

(((((Ian and Clare)))))

With love and prayers.

• Physio
    Physio

Latest update.... Ian had the stem cells last night and actually feels quite perky again. He's a bit sleepy, I think that is the super-duper anti sickness medication they've given him. The nurses went into his room at 9 this morning and woke him up!! Never in our married life have I known him sleep later than 7am!!!!!!!

Anyway, so far, so good.

Clairexxxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit