UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Welcome home!!!!!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, again, everyone. I'm weak, tired and sometimes sickly - but I could be cured! We HAVE to undertake these things.

My three dogs, Rosie, Sally and Ronnie, are beautiful and Ronnie has grown so much since I was last home (he's 5 months, and a rascal).

I've even managed to do a little writing work at home for the magazine I work for. Fortunately, the bulk of it was already on my hard drive so it was just a matter of cut and paste.

I truly appreciate all your posts, especially those to Claire as she needed the inspiration and support - as do I.

Love to you ALL,

Ian

• DJK
    DJK

Glad to hear your home. Continue to get better and welcome back to the JWD.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I wish you all the best!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome back!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Ian , Sorry that I missed the thread until now - despite all btt -ing that was done...

But delighted that you are home and doing well ..Keep strong mate , we miss you when you are not here.

• bluebell
    bluebell

Great to know you are home, it always feels better than a hospital even if you still feel sick. Continue to get stonger and keep us posted.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Ian - sorry to have missed the thread about you being home!

I was looking out for it - honest guv!

Well I know everything isn't over yet but what a great big step for you to be home, in your own surroundings and reunited with your dogs!

Claire will be pleased too. She has been terrific again, not least in keeping us all updated.

Take it easy Ian and enjoy - we will all make sure you are in the 50% who don't need to be readmitted!

All the best my friend, and lots of love to Claire too,

Ian and Marie

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Welcome home Ian!

*waves*:

• mouthy
    mouthy

For you both this morning

Share this

Google+
Pinterest