UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

we love both of you!! We're so happy you made it home.. get all the rest you need.. we'll be here!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

WELCOME HOME IAN!!!!!

I'm so happy for both of you!!!

now go get some rest..... :)

• juni
    juni

(((Ian)))

I just read your words about being home. That is wonderful news!!! I bet your doggies are so happy to have you home. Rest well and take in all the love your friends and family have for you.

Juni ~~

• PEC
    PEC

Ian, I am glad you are home.

Philip

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Dude,

Happy homecoming! Now wax up your board and let's go catch some waves!

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Thank God for modern medicine. We are all so happy that you are home. Don't rush into anything right away. Would be good if you can be of the 50% that does not have to return to the hospital. I can just imagine how happy Claire is to have you close.

Leslie

• TopHat
    TopHat

Good to know you are back home Ian

• KW13
    KW13

You've been through enough mate and deserve being home.

• RAF
    RAF

Cool ... take care ! And best wishes ...

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Hi everyone I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired, a bit rocky on the old legs but fighting to go. I have to take it easy and must attend the hospital clinic twice a week. 50% of patients who receive this treatment end up back in hospital within the first two weeks. I'm hoping I'm in the other 50%

A BIG thank you to all who sent e-mails, cards and a sweatshirt! Your words were so comforting. I love you guys!!

I can't promise to post as regularly as in the past for the moment, but once I regain my strength I'll be back more frequently.

Thank you so much for keeping Claire and I in mind and for your helping her. Claire has suffered as much as I.

Love to you ALL,

Ian

{{{{ Ian and Claire!!!!! }}}} Big hugs for both of you! What wonderful news! Blessings and love,
    Marjorie & Jim xo xo xo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit