UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Best Wishes always to both of you....I'm so glad the hospital provide e-mail communication--and I hope Ian gets many hundreds!

~Merry

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Thanks Claire for taking the time to keep us informed. Give our love and best wishes to Ian.

Lots of love also to you and the family.

Twinkletoes and Kaytee

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Hi Claire

I've just tried to send a Jacqueline Lawson e-greeting card, using www.christie.nhs.uk/egreeting/default.aspx but it wouldn't accept the address, I even shortened it but still no luck !

Can you also give us the address of Christies Hospital, as we will probably send a "proper" card.

Love from Pauline

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Good luck to Ian....we are praying for the both of you.

Leslie

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Give Dansk (Ian) a huge hug from me. Will definetly send him emails; look forward to the updates!

nj

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Claire,

Give Ian a great big "G'DAY!" from downunder!

All strength to you too in this trying time.

Ozzie

• Physio
    Physio

Hi all....a quick update on the first day. Ian has settled in well on the ward. They're doing all the necessaries with tests, ECGs X-rays, a line in the chest (very gory to watch!!!!!!!), starting the chemo later today. He's in good spirits and he wanted me to thank those who have ALREADY sent him e-greetings to the hospital (on the Christie website). He had 8 waiting for him as we walked into the room!

He's also asked me to ask everyone to SEND HIM AN E-GREETING . He wants to beat the 200 he received last time he was in. These really uplift him, make him smile, make him cry but most of all make him realise that he's among the best friends in the world..

Thanks to you all. Will keep you posted as the gruelling regimen takes place.

Claire

• Physio
    Physio

Forgot to mention ----- he's in room 7, HTU (formerly ALU), The Christie Hospital.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Done and done! Thanx for the link. Please give Ian an big kiss - but don't tell him it was from the Tiger!

Jeff

• Sassy
    Sassy

thank you so much for the update Claire. I was hoping you would! We love you both!

I'll send my e card right now!

Thanks for the link!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit