UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

HOW WONDERFUL!

I was just digging around trying to find a mailing address for the hospital, as I've something to send Ian. I didn't want you to have to try to remember to cart anything back and forth, Claire. You've got enough on your plate,

Now I'll just sent it home! :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

out

• Sassy
    Sassy

Yet another update..........Still groggy, but on the up!!!!!!!!!!

Drips are being reduced in number and substituted for oral medication .....in preparation for home!!!!!!!!!!!

He's hoping to be out possibly early next week if things go according to plan.

that sounds more positive!

• juni
    juni

That is wonderful news Claire! I want to send Ian an e mail through Christie's site, but it is down tonight. I will try again.

Love to both of you.

Juni

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

((((Ian)))) You'll be home soon!

BP

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi everyone I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired, a bit rocky on the old legs but fighting to go. I have to take it easy and must attend the hospital clinic twice a week. 50% of patients who receive this treatment end up back in hospital within the first two weeks. I'm hoping I'm in the other 50%

A BIG thank you to all who sent e-mails, cards and a sweatshirt! Your words were so comforting. I love you guys!!

I can't promise to post as regularly as in the past for the moment, but once I regain my strength I'll be back more frequently.

Thank you so much for keeping Claire and I in mind and for your helping her. Claire has suffered as much as I.

Love to you ALL,

Ian

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Godspeed to you Ian.

Dismembered

• Open mind
    Open mind

WELCOME HOME IAN!!!

Nice to see your smiling mug back here on JWD.

Take good care.

Open Mind

• mouthy
    mouthy

WELCOME HOME IAN!!!

Yes a very big welcome darling, I think of you two so often, do rest, We are all pulling for you in one way or another, weather it is in prayer, good vibes, good thoughts what ever is the persons preferance -you know mine sweetie & your in em morning noon & night (((((HUGS CLAIRE & IAN

• Apostate Kate2
    Apostate Kate2

Wishing you a quick and complete recovery!

• badboy
    badboy

MY THOUGHT ARE WITH YOU, DANSK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit