UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Common people - the goal was 300 if I recall. Get those cards emailed!

Tell Ian hello.

Jeff

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

What Jeff said - get emailing folks!!!!

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Lots of hugs and kisses Ian & Claire.

Ian, don't let the doctors use those tongue depressers on you. Hospital is bad enough. You don't want a depressed tongue as well.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I have been trying to email once a day...if we all did that he would be swamped with them. Let's all give it a try!!!

Leslie

• Mary
    Mary

I'm glad he's feeling better......I sent him an e-card the other day. Do they give him anything for the nausea? When I had my surgery, the nausea was worse than the operation itself.

• delilah
    delilah

I sent an e-card as well....I'm so glad he's eating some, and feeling a bit better....my thoughts and well wishes are with you both!!

• TopHat
    TopHat

This the first time I have seen this message....I will be sending Ian an e card right away.

• Physio
    Physio

The latest -- eating like the proverbial horse - well, not the hospital food, but the crisps, pringles, chocolate biscuits and nibbles I take him in, plus drinking plenty of ribena. He did like yesterday's lasagne and doughnut however. He says the food served isn't a patch on mine....he's always been a fussy bugger!!!!!!!!

But it's lovely to see him bearing up

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

All the crisps, chocs etc will probably have more nutritional value than the hospital food lol! I'm glad he's eating well, whatever it is

(((Ian & Claire)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit