UPDATE ON DANSK

by Physio 192 Replies latest jw friends

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I can't believe I missed that he's gotten the stem cells!!!

Got my fingers crossed that they are doing their thing and making him well!!

Big hugs to you both!

GGG

• Physio
    Physio

Another update. Just rung Ian (it's 10pm) and he's had a rotten day. It sounds like the worst day yet. Not eating, not drinking. I'll spare you the other gory details.

But he did manage to ask me to say thanks to you all for your kindness. I'm not sure how many e-greetings he's received, but I know they're piling up!

He said thanks to GGG for her card too. I do hope I've not missed anybody else out. Forgive me if I have.

Love

Claire

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks for the update Claire hugs to you both.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

Hoping Ian's feeling a bit better today

((((Claire & ian))))

• Alleymom
    Alleymom
    Claire posted this on July 25:

Latest update.... Ian had the stem cells last night and actually feels quite perky again. He's a bit sleepy, I think that is the super-duper anti sickness medication they've given him. The nurses went into his room at 9 this morning and woke him up!! Never in our married life have I known him sleep later than 7am!!!!!!!

Anyway, so far, so good.

Clairexxxxxxx
    Claire posted this on July 27:

Another update. Just rung Ian (it's 10pm) and he's had a rotten day. It sounds like the worst day yet. Not eating, not drinking. I'll spare you the other gory details.

But he did manage to ask me to say thanks to you all for your kindness. I'm not sure how many e-greetings he's received, but I know they're piling up!

BTT! Lots of love! Shine little stem cells, glimmer, glimmer!!!! Marjorie & Jim xo xoxo

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Once again, here's the link for sending Ian an e-greeting at the Christie Hospital.

http://www.christie.nhs.uk/egreeting/default.aspx

Choose HTU in the box for which ward.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

BTT!

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Thanks for the updates Claire,

We're so sorry to hear Ian not too good at present - please give him our love and best wishes. We think of you all everyday and hope that you're bearing up.

Ken and Pauline

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Alleymom

Thanks for putting the email link on the later pages, that was a very good idea.

I've just sent him another email greeting. It's a wonderful service that the hospital give and so for us to do.

Twinkletoes

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Claire,

Marie and I are just back off holiday - we thought of you both a lot whilst we were away. Thanks for your posts that are keeping everyone informed - you are as strong as Ian is and we all appreciate your efforts.

We have just sent an ecard to Ian, what a good idea that is - don't think they have that system down here in Essex.

Here's to hoping that the days get easier as time goes on for both of you.

All the best,

Lot's of love

Ian and Marie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit