Isn't Jehovah a wonderful God?

by nvrgnbk 118 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Well Brother, it seems that you have a promising carrer of service ahead.

I predict Bethel for you in a year, two years, three years... anytime soon.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Brother Nvr, I feel that you may be expressing jealous thoughts toward one of your humble servants. Please accept your counsel or your mcrophone handling privileges may have to be removed.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm never letting go of my microphone again sad emo!

As for Bethel, I was there already AO. Before I wandered into Satan's wicked world.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I wonder if there is a Jehovah how he likes how he's portrayed by the WT? And why he doesn't just smite their asses.

• eclipse
    eclipse

so does that mean if you dont profess unity with the governing body, you get shunned on this thread?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I have to a agree with Eclipse... I think that NVR should be given his own "mod privileges" to DF people from this thread.

We must keep it pure !

As for Bethel, I was there already AO. Before I wandered into Satan's wicked world.

So, the people of the world dragged you down to their level ??? Awful !

Fancy a beer ?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I look forward to the day that the WTS has to answer to God. They have brought great reproach on God and have made people fear a loving God, they threaten people with Armaggedon and Gehanna, and they keep every JW fearful of being disfellowshipped, witnesses have been abused , and some have died for refusal of blood, or others have committed suicide because the WTS destroys the core of the families. It is the WTS who have said God is a god of destruction.

I look forward to this too, OFC!

For all the hype and insistence on "using the Name", they certainly have done a fine, FINE JOB of presenting Him in such a negative and vindictive way....all the while spouting and touting how "just" He is! I have come to realize that Jehovah, the Watchtowergod....is not the same God of the NT (or even seen accurately in the OT) and this is why the JWs don't recognize the "real" Jesus, either!

The WTS has twisted, remolded and changed them---and what they say---to the point of not being recognizable by the typical Christian world. Good grief---WHO, in their right mind, would even WANT to live in a land with ONLY other Jehovah's Witnesses for eternity? ALL the gigundo fruit and pleasant panda bears could not change the fact that one would have to BE nuts in order to desire living like THAT forever!

JWs like to think about the "new scrolls" that will be opened when they get into their "new order".....and I have the visual of an elder standing on a tall mountain top and unrolling this new scroll, so that it unrolls in toilet paper style all the way down to the bottom while all the obedient JWs circle around to see this event. They will then see that they will be subjected to all the same mandatory rules as they had before....and issued NEW ONES too!!!WE will all be rolling on the ground sharing a big and long overdue laugh!

And we ALL know....that he who laughs last---laughs BEST!

hugs,

Annie

• integ
    integ
    He's a piece of shit.

Whoa!!! Easy.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Once again, thank you Watchtower Society for pumping out more athiests into the society from your Mega-Religion factory...My applause

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Don't worry.

Soon the atheists shall be destroyed.

They shall be ripped to pieces by the birds of heaven.

All to the praise of Jehovah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit