by nvrgnbk 118 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

bro nvr is right. he told me he spoke to god himself

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

he he he...LOL! at this thread...

I love sarcasm!

GBL - LMAO! Leviticus is one messed up trip huh?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

oh thank you brother coincidence. nvr is up in his mighty ny compund, i never got the word that he spoke to god himself. i will lash myself now. what is an appropriate number of lashings for such an offense?

freedom, how dare you laugh at and mock our faith. bro nvr will smite you.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    What do you advise nvr, what's my next step? I want to please Jehovah and no longer dwell in this world of sin that surrounds me.

Glad you finally saw the light poppers. All you need to do is attend the meetings at the Kingdom Hall and have an active share in the preaching work. And hate what is bad, such as this sinful and godless world.

In so doing, you will not have to die at the hand of our most loving God Jehovah.

• Mary
    Mary
    In so doing, you will not have to die at the hand of our most loving God Jehovah.

Be careful that Satan does not overtake you Brother Nvrgnbk. I can see you becoming puffed up with pride which displeases our great God Jehovah. Perhaps you need to pray more and go out in Service more which will set a fine example for others on here. That way, you can not only save your own soul, but those that listen to you from the Great Battle of Armageddon, which is so close now, you can almost touch it.

Agape love,

Sister Mary

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I love it when your love is agape sister.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Brother NVR,

I want a Bible Study with you...

This is a very special Bible Study...

I think that it's time to wake up...

alt

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

brother nvr, you still haven't told me how many time i should lash myself. or, are you just going to smite me?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I reject your worldly jellybeans AO!

But, if you submit to Jehovah and his spirit-directed organization, he will spare you your life.

The time left is reduced.

Self-flagellation will get you nowhere fast bigdreaux. In fact all practices having to do with the "self" and ending in "ation" are displeasing to our loving God Jehovah. He will violenltly kill all who persist in such practices.

Is not our God Jehovah a wonderful and murderous God?

• Mary
    Mary
    The time left is reduced.

Yes, yes! Just think: We are 24 hours closer to the Great Day of God the Almighty than what we were this time yesterday! It should warm all of our hearts when we realize how close we are to seeing Zechariah 14:12 fulfilled:

"....There will be a rotting away of one’s flesh, while one is standing upon one’s feet; and one’s very eyes will rot away in their sockets, and one’s very tongue will rot away in one’s mouth...."

Self-flagellation will get you nowhere fast bigdreaux. In fact all practices having to do with the "self" and ending in "ation" are displeasing to our loving God Jehovah. He will violenltly kill all who persist in such practices.

Thank you for bringing this to Brother bidgreaux's attention Brother Nvrgnbk. It's apparent that Jehovah was pouring out his Holy Spirit upon you as you applied Galatians 6:1: "....Brothers, even though a man takes some false step before he is aware of it, YOU who have spiritual qualifications try to readjust such a man in a spirit of mildness..."

If Brother bigdreaux had not been warned in time, he could have been blind and gay within the year from practicing anything with the word "self" and "ation" in it. God's word tells us what will happen to such ones and it's not pretty.

Peace be with you Brother Nvrgnbk. The congregations of Asia send you their greetings. Aq´ui·la and Pris´ca together with the congregation that is in their house greet YOU heartily in the Lord. Greet one another with a holy kiss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit