Isn't Jehovah a wonderful God?

by nvrgnbk 118 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I frankly think your thread is confusing, why do you glout over the death of so many wonderful people in this world. Not all poeple are evil as the Society would have you believe.

The WTS has painted God as a vindictive God. When did they ( WTS) get to the right to pass judgement on the world of man.

I know some of the most amazing people and I can tell you, that I don't believe for one minute God will destroy them.

The WTS has nothing better to do than bash the whole world of mankind. Perhaps they should re read some of the biblical texts such as this one in Math 7:1&2...........

Mat 7:1

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

I look forward to the day that the WTS has to answer to God. They have brought great reproach on God and have made people fear a loving God, they threaten people with Armaggedon and Gehanna, and they keep every JW fearful of being disfellowshipped, witnesses have been abused , and some have died for refusal of blood, or others have committed suicide because the WTS destroys the core of the families. It is the WTS who have said God is a god of destruction. Yet In fact In the book of Ish, it says:

Isa 9:6
    For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Oh sure Jehovah used wars in the old testament to show his strenght but Jesus says in the new testament that God is a god of grace and wishing no one to be destroyed. Mankind will be saved by the grace of God and in the end of a persons life that is when a person is judged by Christ if they are worthy of eternal salvation. That includes Jw's you know.

Only those who have walked a life of violence against his fellow man, or as the book of Corth tells us those who will not recieve God's grace unless they change their live styles.

The G.B. have judged the whole world and I think you are totally brainwashed like all other JW.s you have forgotton to live and enjoy life, rather you teach God is Wonderful (true) but in the next breathe you proclaim God as violent God and you rejoice in that, I don't know but in my book and in my faith God is wonderful and a god of grace and forgiveness.

So who wants to belong to a narrow minded cult that turns its followers into robots and yesbots not allowing people to think for themselves. I sure as helll wouldn't want to be associated with that org. and the terrible thing is I was a witness for 38yrs and for fifty years being told God will destroy the everyone except the Jehovah's witnesses.

Bah humbug

sad sad sad.

orangefatcat

• Mary
    Mary

Dearest OFC......Don't worry, nvrgnbk is jes pullin' your leg. Although I do have it on very good authority that he's reaching over for greater responsibilities in the congregation, like holding microphones during the WT study and handling the life-saving literature at the counter after the meetings. These two acts alone are enough to ensure Brother Nvrgnbk a place amongst "the Princes of the earth" in the New System. Which should be here any day now.........

• brinjen
    brinjen

Dear Brother Nvr

Thank you for your encouraging words. They were balm on my spiritual wounds that I have been inflicted with of late. I'm ashamed to admit I have let in the demons of worldly thinking get to me. Free thinking, education, having a social life, you've put me back on track with your untimely reminder that the end is so very very close.

I'm happy to report that I found the source, I bought a second hand coffee mug with a university logo on it. I have since rectified this by smashing the mug. It took a considerable amount of effort. I had to hit it with a sledgehammer whilst standing on my entire watchtower volume set whilst calling on the name of Jehovah. Eventually the demons exited the mug and allowed it to break.

This Sunday, I'm gonna be sitting at the front of my KH, with my kingdom smile wider than ever, in comfort that my family who do not give the watchtower society credit for being the most loving (not to mention accurate) religion in the world (as well as the only religion that truly follows our heavenly father), will soon be bird food.

Thanking you again

Sister Brinjen

P.S. Paralipomenon, I hope our gracious and loving god jehovah gives you two extra virgins

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

jovo is the original neo-con

• Mary
    Mary
    I'm happy to report that I found the source, I bought a second hand coffee mug with a university logo on it. I have since rectified this by smashing the mug. It took a considerable amount of effort. I had to hit it with a sledgehammer whilst standing on my entire watchtower volume set whilst calling on the name of Jehovah. Eventually the demons exited the mug and allowed it to break.

Dear Sister Brinjen: Thank you for sharing your experience with us, as it is a warning example to us all. Jehovah does not want us to attend university during these Last Days, as it takes up valueable time that we could be using preaching the Good News that 99.9% of all earths inhabitants will soon be ground up bird food. What wisdom the Governing Body has in their timely warnings against higher education and independent thinking! How thrilling it will be to see all these dead bodies piled up any day now. I don't know about you, but I plan on selling all my belongings and pioneering with Brother nvrgnbk in the short time remaining. The only problem is, he's always asking me to greet him with a holy kiss.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Dearest Sister Mary,

Thank you for helping OFC to be readjusted. It seems that Jehovah always uses someone or something to correct us when we stray from the truth.

We're so close to the end of this rotten system of things! Don't you feel it too? Even all the worldly people know something big is about to happen. If only they knew, they're all gonna be dead soon. Oh well, it's not like we didn't warn them. It's not our fault they never understood or cared about our message.

I trust all is well in your ministry Mary, and I hope that you find a nice Bethel brother.

Brinjen, I hope you learned a lesson! Sounds like a close call. Satan almost overtook you! Perhaps if you aux. pioneer next month, you'll enjoy Jehovah's blessing more fully. Go to the elders, they'll be there for you.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Ah brother Nvr, I see you responded to my advice that you repent or be damned!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Ah brother Nvr, I see you responded to my advice that you repent or be damned!

I did sad emo! My only concern about you is that you talk about Jesus way too much.

Let's talk about Jehovah instead. That sets us apart. That makes us special. Yep, a people for his name. That's us.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

nvr-don't you realize that once you become an apostate there's no going back. You have sinned against the holy spirit. You're bound for Gehenna now, which means the second death, from which there is no resurrection.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Thank you so much Sister Mary & Brother Nvrgnbk,

I shall be signing up for aux pioneering next month. Who needs those worldly luxuries such as food, electricity or employment? I'll pay my Landlord in watchtower litreature, I just know he'll be so pleased to receive this life giving information, I'm sure he'll agree to a study. I can see him now leaping for joy for the truth, who wouldn't want to be a part of this wonderous organisation?

I don't know about you, but I plan on selling all my belongings and pioneering with Brother nvrgnbk in the short time remaining.

Your words have inspired me Sister Mary, I've called the secondhand store, they shall be picking up my worldly possessions tomorrow. They insist on giving me money for these items, I don't need it, I'll give it to our wonderful organisation to help them continue their worldwide work of saving as many people from becoming bird food as possible.

Brother Nvrgnbk, I'm sure jehovah is looking down on me now and glowing with pride that he was able to snatch me away from satan. I shall be talking to an elder about this, they have the knowledge and the truth, we must do everything they tell us in order to survive armageddon which is going to be here any day now. They've been reminding us of this fact for more than 100 years, will we ever learn? Thank you for the reminder.

May jah bless you all with your efforts

Sister Brinjen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit