Isn't Jehovah a wonderful God?

by nvrgnbk 118 Replies latest jw friends

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle
    ya know, you'd think that if adam was really created by god, he'd have a bigger package.

Ya know, if Adam really was created by Jah, you would think an all-powerful omnipotent being, could make a human the way he liked em. Instead of creating them so that the majority won't even do what he tells em. I mean come on, if we're not pleasing to him, why did he make us this way?

yeah I know about "free will", so why did he give us this so-called free will? Did he do it so that the majority of us would decide not to serve him? What a loving thing that was!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Since you are now speaking like a Witness, I am wondering when your first flip-flop will be

You'd better get your act together AO, or you'll be next.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Here is a list of some of the things our wonderful god jehovah has done for mankind...

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks my dear brother.

I'll look at that list after I'm done preparing for 4th of July field service in the morning.

I see you're in Ohio. Is your congregation being blessed by our wonderful God Jehovah?

Just one thing brother. You may want to shave that beard, or the Angel of Death might confuse you with a worldly person and kill you.

Isn't our God Jehovah loving and wonderful?

No God kills with as much love and compassion.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

It sounds like Brother NvrGnbk has Gnbk.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Sorry, I meant "come back"... Welcome back to the flock Brother Nvr.

You are the proverbial lost sheep, over whose return all the angels in the GB rejoice.

I am sure that our "loving shepherds" will take good care of you.

Let's crack open a bottle of "Kool Aid" in celebration.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It feels good to be back AO!

When I think of all the blood Jehovah will soon spill, evil and corrupt blood, it warms my heart.

All those who refuse our message shall pay dearly.

Small children on up to the elderly. Dead!

Isn't Jehovah wonderful?

• Threestars
    Threestars
    if adam was really created by god, he'd have a bigger package

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!! Fer Shure!!!!!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Amen!

When they all run into the caves asking for the mountains to fall over to conceal their sinning bodies, I'll be running around pointing to them saying:

"They're in here hiding! Smite them! Smite them so you can be vindicated"

It'll be sooo cool. I hope he gives me an extra virgin.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Yes NRV! He Loves youuu! and he needs money!$$$$$$$$$$$

This for 6 Billion men woman and children and oh yeah let's not forget the babies who don't believe that I'm really, really going to do it soon, any day now. Isn't he wonderful?!

This for that small group of you know, who actually believe that I'm really going to do it, hang in there you guys, it goner happen soon, any day now. Isn't he wonderful?!

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit