Isn't Jehovah a wonderful God?

by nvrgnbk 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Why of course! His word tells us that there is no variation with Him.

!!Cool! then I'm going back to the WT

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

and don't you just love the way he makes it all so confusing so no one knows the true path? it's all so tricky. i too am looking forward to all those evil people that didn't listen to the crazy dubs becoming worm food. AHMEN and AHMEN.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    !!Cool! then I'm going back to the WT

Going back?

Why would one ever leave?

• davegod
    davegod

He's a piece of shit.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    becoming worm food.

Technically, they'll be bird food first brother.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Yep, HE belongs right up there in the pantheon with Santa Clause, Zeus, Thor, Alah, etc. I see Jehovah as a scuffed up old baseball bat with a taped handle leaning in the corner of the WTS GB meeting room. "Ted, we better get the old persuader out and knock a few heads. The assholes are getting too frisky again."

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

nvr, do i have to remind you about rule #1 again? lol

see, i do love jehovah, the trap i fell into as most of us did, was letting someone tell me what he wants out of us. i refuse to believe what they say. i believe in god, even if his name isn't jehovah, because of 1 simple fact. i look at my wife, and know only a god could create such a wonderful thing.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You're as bad as ninja, bigdreaux. Getting off topic.

We're talking about Jehovah!

• poppers
    poppers

"I see Jehovah as a scuffed up old baseball bat with a taped handle leaning in the corner of the WTS GB meeting room. "Ted, we better get the old persuader out and knock a few heads. The assholes are getting too frisky again."

Nice metaphor.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

sorry, sheesh, i'll just go get another beer and forget about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit