Isn't Jehovah a wonderful God?

by nvrgnbk 118 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    sorry, sheesh, i'll just go get another beer and forget about it.

Just wait here brother. I'll find two more elders, and we'll have a nice chat.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

bigdreaux morfs into a bookshelf and tries to blend in.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

he's so indecisive - first he destroys people, then he doesn't. Floods, fire, brimstone, frogs and pestilence, then for a while he's a nice guy, but all of a sudden he's off destroying people again only this time he says he's gonna wipe out 99% of the earth, leaving only a few humble people and a load of jehovah-ass-kissers.

• nvrgnbk
  • bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

ya know, you'd think that if adam was really created by god, he'd have a bigger package. lol sorry, add kicking in again. sorry nvr.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All Jehovah wants for people is stagnation. All the people that cteate value, He will destroy forever. This means no more assembly lines, no more technology, no more electricity, no more devices that make life easier or more enjoyable. We are all going back to the hardships that were faced in the Dark Ages. And this time, there will be no Renaissance since Jehovah will destroy anyone who attempts to reinstate the knowledge that ultimately made our lives easier or more enjoyable. And anyone who furthered knowledge that uprooted a lot of superstition.

Isn't it thrilling that Jehovah is soon going to usher us into the Second Dark Ages where you can liver forever in stagnation, poverty, and hardship on a "paradise" Earth where disease and suffering will be dominant? Enough to make anyone go screeching around at 160 MPH (in the city) all day, 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, excitedly proclaiming this "good" news and wondering why no one else wants this.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Yes, I can't wait to see little children getting their eyes pecked out by birds because their mommy and daddy didn't teach them what a wonderful god Jehovah is.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Yes, I can't wait to see little children getting their eyes pecked out by birds because their mommy and daddy didn't teach them what a wonderful god Jehovah is.

Yes. Isn't it wonderful!? Soon, very soon now! We're so close!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Don't worry.

Soon.

Very, very soon now.

They'll see.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

alt

Since you are now speaking like a Witness, I am wondering when your first flip-flop will be

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit