BETHELITES - Whatever Became of?

by Black Man 296 Replies latest jw friends

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

And a few more names... Dave Brown, Ricky Culver, Barry Reed, Steve Partee, Gil Acosio, Robert Magil, Richard Mackenzie, Jim Natoli, Louie Lopez, Nathan Stanley, Chris Fanning, Barry Smith, Jeff puliam.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Wow lee waters gone. JT good to see you still poppin in from time to time. A couple of cats I would like to know about are...well, there is no one who was actually at Bethel that I would like to catch up on. But, there is always a butt, there are a couple of sister's who were either commuters or trying to be comuters I wonder about. I remember one named sheena(she really wanted to get in B.A.M.N) another named lonnie and another named alicia. Last but not least was a nurse named Rachel F. Ahh yes memory lane.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Terry Lafferty ---- My m-i-l rents a house of his in Manvel, TX. She lives right between his family. His dad died just recently.

I'll spell out these names differently so they do not come up in a search:

Jason L!em(brooklyn), Jake Schm!dt(brooklyn), Jeff & Kim Ahler$(patterson), Wes Patters0n(WTF when it first opened, then Brooklyn), Pa$ha R0manowski(brooklyn)

• Black Man
    Black Man

Darth Frosty:

Yes, I remember Sheena. Before becoming a j-dub, she used to appear in rap videos. I remember her telling me once that she was in an LL Cool J video back in the day.

• Black Man
    Black Man

upping this..............

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

OK time to pull out my Bethel names. I'm not recognizing any of the names you all are putting out there, so here's my list:

Joe Neiderhieser
    Matt Oleman
    Chris Doro
    Phillip Hernandez
    Joe and Xiomara Hernandez
    Butch and Sheri Brainard
    Andrew Arthurs
    geez... the names are forgotten... six years there and I can hardly remember anybody!
    Andrew Sciascia
    Philipe Hernandez
    Todd Peckham
    Doug Beane
    Jim Peters
    Jessica Menschel
    Steve Borocco
    Ken Johnson
    I gotta whip out my old phone book, I'm drawing a blank

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Anyone got any knowledge of more recent departures? I'd like to know what is up with Chad Woznick, who worked in IT.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Wunz_wuz, you have a PM.

My memories from Brooklyn (73 to 75):

Bud Winfield (I think everyone knew him!), Dan Struck, Don Bond, Eric Trafton, Pat Wilson, Tim Henderson, David Robbins, Lauren Sanborn, Eddie Pritts, Karl Thoreen, Gary Klasek, Eddie Edwards, Art & Barbara Luthold, Jeff & Karen Malone, Charlie Ploeger, Charlie Walters, Tom Jacobs, Wayne Holcomb and there are others I will remember later. Anyone here work nights in the bindery from 74 to 75?

From Watchtower Farms (75 to 76):

Mark Packard, Mike Telischak, Steve, Danny & Mike Parker, Craig Smith, Wayne Rutledge, Dan Hall, David Cottle, Paul Vought, Leon Hamberg, Al Wice, James Mazza, Ken & Kathy Pulcifer, Kyle Harrison, Mark Toutjian & others. Graphotype, Addressograph, Subscriptions anyone?

• fedorE
    fedorE

Some i would love to see leave Italian kitchen cook Frank short dark hair recently married...tried to get my parents to disuade me from helping me out- ....forget his last name...

Darryl Christiansen- THE KING PRICK OF ALL PRICKS i ever met- .....other bethelites told me he would come down to the breakfast table put one leg over the other , one arm on the table and bow his head in wait......OMG please!!! He got married moved to California....still with Italians?

Scott Churchill, Warren Pake and his wife, Dennis Steele, NICK Tamburri- the monk

Vito Tuosto, Ray and his wife Eunice -best ppl in theworld even if they are in a cult.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

fedorE,

That's Ray and Eunice Spatz, I believe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit