BETHELITES - Whatever Became of?

by Black Man 296 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Wunce Wuz, you have a PM.

r.

• slmdf
    slmdf

OMG - you people are amazing. What a great walk down memory lane! I was in Brooklyn from 91 - 94.

Seeker4, I remember Ray & Eunice Spatz - as others have said, they are incredible people".

I also remember the following: (I worked in the office in photography, so most of these people are from there or Art)

Gayle Chambers
    Joe & Jana Brown (some of my FAVORITE people in the world - always the rebels)
    Ray Lockhart
    Sau Ling Chain
    Melissa ??? (her husband is the one that does the pastel artwork with the women w/ long, flowing hair)
    Aaron Eckburg
    George & Phyllis Smith (they are at Patterson now... very nice people)
    Don ??? - he was a prick and a half!!! Was the office overseer for years then was replaced by...
    Barry Brachna - we all thought he'd be single for life, but he left Bethel to get married in his 50's

Darn... I'm drawing a blank! There are SO many. Thanks for the memories!!! Let's keep this thread going!

Steve

• Emma
    Emma

Darth Frosty and Black Man, thanks for responding about Rich Devine. I still wonder what happened to the Canolas. They'd be in their late 50's by now; maybe they also went into the circuit work.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Never been, but here's my list of people I know that went there.

Joel Heger

Corey Petersen

Ryan Carlson

Tommy Hegge

That's all I remember for now.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I was there when you were, slmdf.

• Black Man
    Black Man

this goes up.................

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

Bethelites

I was at the Farm in the late 70's

Mike Reinke
    Jeff Chandler
    Rick Adams (the guy I told I loved and thence was kicked outeth)
    Mike and Jenni Krouse
    Eddie Duncan

I was in the graphotype and subscription department. Worked with Sis Knorr
    for a while.

People I knew at Brooklyn Bethel from different periods

Stan Norris
    Mark McCumber
    Chris Bank
    Brady Day

• Black Man
    Black Man

Hey Slmdf, i knew Ray Lockhart. He was from Detroit and was a "heavy" even before getting to Bethel. He ran the art department during my time there. Could be cool with you if he knew you. Took care of his own........

• Jourles
    Jourles

Carl & Naomi Z@hari. The last I heard, Carl was the head of the video department at Patterson. Traveled the world doing the videos and such. I grew up around his wife Naomi(whose parents are in the same hall as mine in Fairfield, IA).

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Darryl Christiansen- THE KING PRICK OF ALL PRICKS i ever met- .....other bethelites told me he would come down to the breakfast table put one leg over the other , one arm on the table and bow his head in wait......NICK Tamburri- the monk

Vito Tuosto, Ray and his wife Eunice -best ppl in theworld even if they are in a cult.

met most of these guys, thought they were OK, a little boring but OK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit