BETHELITES - Whatever Became of?

by Black Man 296 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I was at bethel from 94-96, 5th floor bindry. We ought to make this a bethel roll call thread. At the very least give a shout out to your department or floor overseer. I think mine was a cat named brian everhall.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Gill N? I remember that ass.

- WAC of the Bethel Class mid 90's to 2000 or so.

• DocBob
    DocBob

I was never at Bethel, but knew a few that were. Anyone recognize any of these:

Scott Harmer

Russell Kaatz - electrician at the Farm and Patterson

Mike & Heather Hanson

Greg Szymania

• knock knock
    knock knock

I see there's a poster on here named Gill. You don't suppose...... nahhhhhhhhh. lol

• Black Man
    Black Man

HAHAHA.......yeah I remember Gil Nazaroff. He was a prick, although he treated me OK. Anybody remember any press guys like Frank Butcher, Rashaun Rofick, Mata Carlos Valentino, Keith Davis, Jesse Santana, etc?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I know a couple of those guys black man.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

One of those guys black man mentioned, I scared the crap out of him one night while he was doing a watchman duty. The sad part is he was doing my watchman duty. He was coming across the bridge from one bldg to another. When doing watchman duties you had this clock to punch, with a key at various checkpoints. Well, one of those keys was at this bridge where these huge roll's of paper were stacked up (its night so its dark in the factory.) We saw him coming across the bridge and one of us climbed on top of the paper roll's, while the other crouched behind it. As soon as he reached for the key we jumped out and down from the paper and started yelling.

If he didn't poop himself I know he at least pee'd a lil. He called us every name in the book, along with many, that should not be uttered in the 'house of God'.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hey DF!

I always thought night watchman duty was the most useless and bizarre ritual I've ever participated in.

• rekless
    rekless
    Hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah! If I post what I really think of that condescending asshole, I'll be forever banned from JWD! LOL! So, I'll be nice:

GILL NAZAROFF- SELF-IMPORTANT, POMPOUS, THINKS-HIS-SHIT-DON'T-STINK, ARROGANT PRICK

Well, I happy to hear he didn't change

Anybody know Jim Nazaroff he lives in Santa Rosa, Ca.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

It was Nvrngbk. It further ingrained you into their caste systems. I think if you had 1-5 yrs of fulltime service you got the crappy assignment, 5-10 yrs it was a lil better and 10+ you just sat at a desk. If I remember correctly once you got married you were exempt from watchman duties. That really sucked for tha ones who were lifers with no intention (or hope) of getting married.

Next, we'll talk about dish duties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit