BETHELITES - Whatever Became of?

by Black Man 296 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Lee Waters died of a brain tumor late 2004 or early 2005. He was the official writer for the two Young People Ask... videos. Teaching Committee wasn't planning to do any more of them anyway.

Ninja & fjtoth, For the record, I loathe Ann Glass and her freakin' racecart. She always seemed to believe that Bethel was designed to be her personal retirement paradise. I can't imagine she ever did anything of value in her life except be the wife of Ulysses Glass.

slmdf, I've been gone for a while now, but here's a little update on Art: Joe & Jana Brown gone. Melissa & Bill Bellows probably still there. Lockharts and Smiths probably still there.

Jourles, Jeff & Kim Ahlers - The red-head and the Philipino, knew them well, loved them much, probably still there.

Black Man, I don't remember Frank DeMatteis, but I remember Frank & Laurie DeCarlo. They played Tara's parents in the first Young People Ask video.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Frank Demattis? Sounds familiar. He is a short white guy or something.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I know Tom & Gloria Cabeen, Frank Toth,Paul Blizzard, Bill & Joan Cetnar The Sanchez,

John & Barb Wyatt English cercuit servant It is great reading this list. Heard about a lot of you....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Also Dan Hall ,Alton Pitts I believe they were Bethelites.what about Randy!!!!did you work with him any of you?

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

That Mark McCumber -- is that the same one as the golfer on the pro tour a few years back? I understand that McCumber is a JW.

A great golfer, world class -- up there in the top 10 or 20 in the world for awhile. I thought we'd be seeing him on the Senior Tour.

Len

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

Was at Patterson and Wallkill from '95 to 97'. I remember glass's little red 70's looking cart. One

• beavis
    beavis

good evening everyone,

oneairhead,

do you remember Ted Saucedo or howz about Burgess?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Ken Webber, John Ersland, Fred Barnes, David Barr, Jerry Decker, Wally Lang, John Adams, Milton Lee, Paul Desmosthenes, Doug Breckenbridge, Gookenbiel, James Brown, Jael Wooddolf, Eva Wilson

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Wkl from 96-98

brk from 95-05

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Joelbear ... w/ respect to Mike Reinke, I know his family (sister Mary Nelson .... she ran her husband who ran the congo as he was a PO for a long time til his loser kids took him down) very well. He moved back to Zion/Waukegan, IL and lived there and then moved "where the need was greater". He moved to Alton, IL. He was made an elder and married a "sister" who came in after completing medical school. He was married to her for about 5 seconds b/4 she left him and went back home to her parents. From what I understand he still pioneers but I think he "stepped down" to MS after his wife left him. I don't know if he made his way back up to elder or not, as it has been a while since his separation.

Anyone know Nathan Kalk? He was at Bethel but it was in the 80's and he was not a lifer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit