MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tinkywinky
    Tinkywinky

Chuckling to myself cos Watchtower society was Dissasociated!!

Watchtower=disassociated hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Tinky wink

• cecil
    cecil

Thank You!!!

I don't want to/can't use names - I might forget somebody... That's why I just want to express my deep gratitude to ALL OF YOU, who have put such an enormous effort into exposing the Watchtowers double-faced hypocrisy in this case. Thank you! Thank you so much for your great effort!

Now, that you've done your "job" - we have to do/have done (part of) ours: So far 17 newspapers in Germany, Norway, Sweden and Denmark have received the news by phone & e-mail (- and still counting!). Autumn is going to get hot this year...

cecil

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Hawk,

not sure if I said it on this thread already, but you rock dude! Way to go!

TS,

• sapo
    sapo

<<I CAN'T WAIT to see what the spindoctor will lay on this one!>>

Me too. I think it's going to take alot of acrobats to pull it off though. If they can. The timing
    of their retreat and the exposure here just isn't conducive to a smooth transition.

Their retreat was after it was mentioned here that the UN was going to conduct some sort of meeting
    on their behalf. Maybe they didn't want to wait for the verdict and possible forced disassociation. I would imagine the WT figured out that the UN was getting all kinds of incriminating literature that was rolled off from the WT's own presses. They would most likely still be associated with the UN if there NGO status had not been questioned.

Can I rant just a little?

What I find so hypocritical about their NGO status, is the repetitive teachings by the WT for
    its members to develop an unwavering conviction to defy anything that they believe will compromise
    their principles. As mention before-- before the "newlight" on alternative military service, many
    young men spent time in prison. I think some posters have alluded to the idea that some are still
    in prison because of the stand these men took before the "light got brighter". The WT didn't seem
    to be advocating alternative service in their publications when they were printing articles
    about some of these men's prison experiences as "examples" of fine men standing up for their beliefs.

Yet, the WT joins the UN, an organization that they blasted in print for years, when joining that
    organization would serve some advantagious purpose. For the WT to join an organization for
    what ever advantage they felt they were gaining --an organization that it condemned and taunted
    other religions for joining -- gives the appearance that there is an implied standard or precedent
    at work: It's OK to do something contrary to what one preaches if there is an advantage to be gained.
    So why wasn't this standard made explicitly known to its members, or to all its members. For as much
    as the WT boasts about being one of the largest publishing facilities, they seem to have trouble
    disseminating decisive information when and where it is needed.

Why didn't these men know to use this implied standard to decide for themselves to do alternative
    service--to suit their purpose (the draftee) of avoiding combative military service and at the same
    time avoiding jail time? Why did this type of decision have to be explicitly put in print before it
    was considered a conscientious decision? Or why didn't those in Malawi use this standard to decide
    for themselves to take a political card? Accepting the card may have eliminated some of the persecution
    those witnesses received. Did the Mexican nationals who got the military cards know of this implied
    standard? Seems like they did. Kind of hard to believe these others willingly chose jail time or
    gross persecution in lieu of a milder alternative, if that alternative was supported or encouraged
    by the WT. Evidently, it wasn't. Not until it served a purpose to do so caused by their UN association.

Their association with the UN is gross hypocrisy. Is this pulling out of the UN to prevent potential lawsuits by not only those who may still be imprisoned, but also those who had previously served time -- or anyone who could have used this implied standard to their advantage to avoid unnecessary conflict? Why is the application of this standard exclusive to only those at the top or a select few? Can't help but wonder.

Sapo

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello to Hawk, Kent, Biblexaminer and all the others,

INCREDIBLE, GREAT, ....EXCELLENT, WHAWWWWWW,

WHAT........ A....... S H O T !!!

YES, After almost 43 (Fortythree) days,

from the beginning of the main thread " United Nations,

NGO's and WTBS " ...the major event arrived!

Who would have thought that " that ...insignificant

date i.e. 27th August 2001 " would have become the

BEGINNING of something...beyond our imagination ..

at least mine !!!

Thanks to ALL , who participated in this ...EVENT, including

those like the Offices of the DPI at the United Nations,

and Steve Bates who published that excellent article on the

"Guardian" .

Everything has been saved for the "ARCHIVES ", a future

reference for those...who will research, including that

piece of art ..." The United Nation's " official letter

on the 11 October 2001, and signed by Paul HOEFFEL, the

Chief NGO Section Department of Public Information.

Some questions - just for those WTBS die hard:

*** Can ANYBODY cast doubts on the AUTHENTICITY

of such a letter??

*** Can ANYBODY claim, with reasonable elements
    that the letter is a FORGERY?? A trick from
    "..those apostate"??

*** Would it help to add POWER to his authenticity,
    if " THE LETTER " is reproduced on a newspaper
    article...should we say ... "The Guardian "???

Thanks you all, and let's wait for
    comments, reactions and news ...from
    U.S.A, Canada, Great Britain, Holland
    France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Norway
    and Sweden, just to mention a few.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

P.S. I'll come back with more comments.

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Cecil,

thanks for your appreciation on everything

that's been done - with your part - too.

Btw "..Now, that you've done your "job" - we have to do/have done (part of) ours: So far 17 newspapers in Germany, Norway, Sweden and Denmark have received the news by phone & e-mail (- and still counting!). Autumn is going to get hot this year..."

You see I was right...you've mentioned at least 3

nations named in my answer!! Excellent, thanks.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• JT
    JT

SAPO

you are good- loved your post

• Farkel
    Farkel

hawkaw,

Thanks for your your diligence.

I wonder: since the WTS has formally "disassociated" themsselves from the UN, does that mean the UN will shun them and treat them as "dead" and call them the "spawn of Satan" and "worse than dogs returning to their vomit," or will they just let them go peacefully and that is that?

The answer is obvious. And just that fact alone shows who is the "beast" and who isn't. The UN has dignity and heart and has gracefully and without rancor accepted the "disassociation" of the WTS from its NGOs. On the other hand, the WTS is full of hateful, lying scumbags who will pimp any organization to further their interests of global domination and tyranny.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

FLAG!!!!

For Maximus & bx!!!

hawk

• battman
    battman

Thanks to all for a yeoman's job.

I am mailing copies of the UN letter
    to many "fine" brothers. hahahaha