MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Can you just see the looks on the faces of the dub trolls.

The Canadian Branch office and it's director are going to get a copy in a very special way.

I hope his wife won't be a widow too soon. She almost was -the last time dear Ken got a note.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Hi all,
    Fine work!
    As the dust settles over this issue, we can look back to 1994 and the publishing of The Report by an anonymous group of JW dissenters as having gotten the ball rolling. If ewver a definitive file on this matter is compiled, my suggestion is to include excerpts from that document.

• msil
    msil

Damn!!!

So now the WT will likely lose some tax privileges in certain countries. Then they will ask the R&F for more money and my family will gladly give more of my beautiful money that I earned through my devotion to materialism.

I think Hawk needs to send me a check to make up the difference to my future lifestyle.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Msil,

Was this the proof you were looking for? Are you going to show your Dad who wrote the WTs instead of the DPI?

hawk

- where do you want me to send the cheque?

• msil
    msil

Hawk,

Yes - thanks. I already sent him a jpeg of the letter.

Now where is that check? :-)

• belbab
    belbab

Does this mean that the JW boys in Africa get no more free airplane rides on UN planes? Are they busted? Are they grounded?

I hope they don't get booted off in mid flight.

Belbab

• mommy
    mommy

Hawk,
    If you are in contact with Wannahelp. I need to contact him before he leaves! He can pick up a copy of the original press release stating that the WTBTS became a NGO. There are also a few other documents that he can get copies of as well. Please Email me if you have his #. This will cost him 20 cents at the library when he tours the UN. He minds as well kill two birds with one stone. And an official release will be way better than a brochure
    wendy

Hey I just wanted to edit this in case wannahelp can access this page the following documents will be provided to you if you ask for copies of them. Like I said they will cost 20 cents a piece but so worth it.
    I also want to say these are press releases for the first half of the year of 1992. I do not know if they contain the info or not, they will not appear online. But if you can get it, you can see.

UN Document #- A/AC.183/SR.186
    A/AC.183/SR.187
    A/AC.183/SR.189
    A/AC.183/SR.190
    If you want to go past 190 feel free to do so
    Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Anyone have a WOl account they'd like to risk? Post it in every forum.. :)

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Wendy,

Contact Kent he knows how to get a hold of wannahelp.

hawk

• QCA1
    QCA1

Well done my friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit