MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Is there any way to document the benefits, financial or otherwise, that the WTS derived as a result of it's association with the UN?

I'm sure the WTS will be eager to return all 10 years' worth, soas to avoid the appearance of inpropriety so important to God's Faithful inDiscreet Slave.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Nathan:

I can't believe that Jehovah didn't know this UN thing was going on! I'll bet he's really pissed!

Drahcir bin Yarrum

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Trilobite, you got me LOL.

Nathan, good point. I'm sure it will be handled promptly and with works befitting repentance.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

FLAG

Mommy (aka Wendy) do you live in the greater New York area?

hawk

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

At the bottom of your post it says "edited". I would like to know what was edited.
    If the post is true, it is very hypocrital on the part of the WTS, I will admit. Individual members are not as braindead as all of you seem to think.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Is there any way this letter, or a similar announcement, will be posted on a non-apostate site? Some people will be shocked/interested enough to wade in with the deeminz at Randy and Kent's sites, but others (like my family) won't even consider it.

Hmmm

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Hawk,
    I am about 8 hours from the UN headquarters. I do live in NY though. Email me if you need anything. I am willing to travel

Nathan,
    As I said before I have spent mucho time scouring over 1400 press releases and I am not even close to being done. I am going to post a few things when I get them compiled. I have seen many comments concerning $ donated from NGO's but nothing yet on them recieving any money. but I am still looking.
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• hawkaw
  • Kent
    Kent
    The letter can be seen at The Watchtower Observer!

I have added this case on the first page, and the scan is there as well. It's free for anyone to download.

Klick the small image in the article. A window pops up with the letter in full size. Right-klick and save as JPG file.

That goes for ANY image on the Observer!

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Go to

( http://watchtower.observer.org

After you bring the image up, Right click on the image and download it for your friends.

Also for the direct line to the letter try:

( http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=WO&Date=20011012&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=110120001&Ref=AR

Then right click on your mouse and hit "copy" to save to your computer.

LET'S ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit