MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hey Mad Apostate,

Did you notice that Gillies used the word "membership" in his last paragraph of his Oct 22, 2001 letter to the Guardian.

hahahahah.

Why do I think someone is digging themselves into a big hole with no escape.

hawk

• Moxy
    Moxy
    Years later, unbe-known to the Governing Body of Jehovah?s Witnesses, the United Nations published ?Criteria for As-sociation?, stipulating that affiliated NGO?s are required to support the goals of the United Nations.

why is 'criteria for association' in quotes? is this an actual document he is refering to? do you know what this could possibly be?

also hawkaw: i dont see where youve posted these resolutions 1267 & 1268 you mention.

mox

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

They have been posted by me and others many times and I purposely did a special article at Kent's site just for those who are interested. Tribolite and others worked hard to get this stuff to all of you.

In covering criteria I am giving you the internet sites to the 2 resolutions passed by the United Nations Economic and Social Council in 1968 (Resolutions 1297 and 1296). The ECOSOC resolutions 1297 and 1296 of 1968 authorized formal NGO association with DPI. The URL link is as follows:

( http://www.un.org/partners/civil_society/docs/ngo1297.htm#association

( http://www.globalpolicy.org/ngos/ngo-un/info/res-1296.htm

Resolution 1297 indicated NGOs who want to associate with DPI must meet "the letter and spirit of Council resolution 1296 governing consultative status". Now look at Principles 2 and 3 in Resolution 1296. Below I have stated them in full:

"2. The aims and purposes of the organization shall be in conformity with the spirit, purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations."

"3. The organization shall undertake to support the work of the United Nations and to promote knowledge of its principles and activities, in accordance with its own aims and purposes and the nature and scope of its competence and activities. "

This means that the Watchtower had to VOLUNTARILY AGREE to "obey" the spirit, purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations or the scarlet colored wild beast.

Kent's site also gives you the "Criteria For association" form along with the application form. They are also posted on the other big thread as well.

hawk

• blondie
    blondie

Hey, I'm no tekkie, but why not organize this into a nice website like Silentlambs and the AJWRB site? Or like Osarif's site?

• sf
    sf

"Did you notice that Gillies used the word "membership" in his last paragraph of his Oct 22, 2001 letter to the Guardian."

Please have Steve scan this letter in full. I need an original doc. I also need the URL where the 10/22/01 article/letter appears at Guardian.

There are many in the jw room who want to see the letter itself. It needs to be scanned.

Thank you, sKally

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

sf,

I am way ahead of you. This letter has been sent to Kent with instructions to scan this puppy and post it on his site and here on this thread.

Also Steve has given many people copies of this letter already. So hold on it will be up once Kent sees my Email. - YO KENT WAKE UP.

I have also given it to Randy as well and I am sure he is very good at getting things posted.

hawk

• sf
    sf

I shall be patient. But hurry!!

sKally

• MadApostate
    MadApostate
    Hey Mad Apostate,

Did you notice that Gillies used the word "membership" in his last paragraph of his Oct 22, 2001 letter to the Guardian.

hahahahah.

Why do I think someone is digging themselves into a big hole with no escape.

hawk

Mr. WTS Spokesman also misused (to the WTS's advantage) the label "registration" in his opening paragraph. I've previously seen other loyal JWs characterize the WTS's "association" as a mere "registration", so I get the feeling that they are intentionally spreading the misuse of the word.

However, as you caught it, the idiot then later uses "membership", which is the last "characterization" Brooklyn would want him to use. He'll get a chunk taken out of his ass for that slip-up!

Is there a time limit on editing posts, such that you can't go back and change the name of the thread in your first post?

Also, I still think it will benefit us to scan, convert, and give to DPI, Press, etc. the WTS's depictions of the UN Building being destroyed. Were any of these posted previously. I don't know why it took me so long to remember that the old pubs frequently showed such?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Yeah, I think the Tallyman has a bunch of nasty pictures that he was showing off after the 9-11 event.

I will have to go hunting for them but it will be later on.

Yes there is a time limit and I hate it but I guess it is good incase someone gets my pass word and gets in. I believe Mac H should contact Simon to get it changed. I have no problems with an "official" change to this thread. I originally started this thread because I wanted everyone to see the UN letter. Then Mac indicated he wanted all posts here. So I am easy.

If Simon can do the change he has my full permission.

Hey, thanks for all of your help.

hawk

• sf
    sf

", I think the Tallyman has a bunch of nasty pictures that he was showing off after the 9-11 event."

< http://www.intrex.net/talley/USCaptol.html

(this is NOT a typo)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit