MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Hawkaw's earlier comments seem to indicate that his relationship with Paul H. may have slipped to the point where P.H. may not respond to his requests.

Is there someone else who could approach DPI about the original app?

Who knows what Paul H. might do if we could tactfully piss him off at the WTS.

I know that P.H. received lots of written WTS material about their characterization of the UN, but it is questionable how much of the stuff was actually reviewed.

Since all of us our attracted to pictures/photos, DID ANYONE THINK TO SEND WTS DEPICTIONS OF LIGHTNING BOLTS/FIRE STRIKING THE UN BUILDING?

I know that there were several of these in WTS Pubs back in the '60s and '70s. I don't have the Mags, but looking at "Impossible For Go To Lie", there is a small one on page 363. Could someone scan, convert, and post this?

Several of these might be enough to piss PH off to the point of helping us refute the WTS denials.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

well said wanna. It is catching them in the lying that is the fun part.

No you need to be 'associated" in order to get to the reference library. But remember, the UN's DPI is also mailing the NGOs all this information too and the NGOs are suppose to take this info and put it into their magazines to promote the UN!!!

I don't know about "signatures". I do know two people were on the orginal form. I do not know who was on the annual form nor have I seen the annual form yet. I also knwo they must give a cover letter with signature that gives the application, criteria and the 4 references etc.

The form has changed slightly from 1991 to present according to Ms. Oca Isolda as I indicated previously.

hawk

p.s. - I phoned DPI - they think I am wasting their time and don't want to deal with it anymore since they "disassociated them. Which is another thing. The UN "disassociated" the WTS after the WTS requested termination!!!

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hawk,

I'll bet if a big newspaper starts calling DPI looking for information, they may respond to them..

I can see it now,

Reporter: "Good Day Mrs. Oca.. I'm xxxyyy from zzzzzz and I'm investigating an article I plan on running in our news paper in the near future.. Would you mind answering a few questions so I know where the UN stands on these issues?"

1.) We have done massive research, and determined that
    A.) The WTBTS thinks of you as the "Beast of revelation"
    B.) We have also learned that the WTBTS was an accredited NGO
    of yours
    C.) The WTBTS requested to terminate it's relationship with you
    D.) The WTBTS is portraying you as 'we didn't know the rules when
    we applied, all we wanted was a library card'
    E.) That seems to make the UN look like they really didn't explain
    to the WTBTS what was expected of them, and you basically
    gave them a free pass to your library. They even claim that
    they never were requested to sign anything until recently, and
    that is why they resigned, because a signature to them would
    have indicated support for an organization that it feels
    embodies 'evil'.

Can you comment on this for my column?

Oh, here is another question that came to mind.. They said "one of their legal corporations" basically implying that it was NOT the 'spirit directed organization' but was the legal arm that associated.. Of course, that is THE legal corporation, none less than the WTBTS of New York itself.. Obviously the legal corporation didn't need access to the UN library, as I don't know of any other legal corporation in the world that NEEDS access to the Library of the UN.. So, even though the Legal corporation associated, wasn't it for the benefit of the 'spirit directed organization' that it was done?

It may not be worded right, or even be correct, but I'll bet if someone with more knowledge about witness mentality than I have thinks about it, I'll bet you can come up with some good questions about the "legal" corporation too...

We know the reason why they wanted it, they wanted the benefits of the UN.. Legally getting NGO status would give them those benefits, including the coveted <gag> library card... But how can the "legal corporation" benefit from the library card? It would have no use for it.. But for their 'preaching work' it would help them.. Preaching is not a legal thing, but a spirit-directed thing... Did the legal corporation print those Awake! magazines, or does the spirit-directed organization print them? After all, they are from god, and why would god need the legal arm? He talks directly to the F&DS, no legalities about it.. And for whatever reason, God wanted them to print those Awake! articles painting the UN in a good light.. Why, I don't know.. Maybe "new light" will come telling them why god wanted them to print good stuff about the 'beast' in their Awake! articles.. But to claim that was for legal reasons doesn't make sense!!!!

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Oh,

Here is another question:

Why would the "legal" corporation have a problem "Signing" anything? If the legal corporation wanted a library card, and it wasn't violating Jehovah's wishes, why would "signing" a legal document suddenly make it violating Jehovah's wishes? For that matter, why would anything the "legal" corporation do violate Jehovah's wishes? Aren't you stating that the "legal" and "spiritual" arms of your organization seperate? The legal corporation needed the library card, not the spirit-directed one, I would assume.. As I'm sure Jehovah doesn't need a library card for the 'beast'...

That's what legal corporations do all the time.. They sign stuff.. So, if this has no reprecussions on the "spirit-directed organization" side, why not just sign the form and keep your well-deserved library card?

Or, by your resignation, are you admitting that the legal and spirit organizations are some how intertwined? If they are intertwined, how could Jehovah allow you to even want a library card of the beast in the first place?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

wanna,

The library card was actually an "OFFICIAL UNITED NATIONS PASS" that got them into the library as well as the special DPI "reference library" where only "associated" NGOs could go!!!

Do you also notice that the letter doesn't explain that the WTS "voluntarily solicited" the UN's DPI.

I keep looking at the 3rd last paragraph. Then I look at Resolutions 1267 and 1268 that clearly outline the criteria in 1968. I look at the 1992 UN Press Releases that clearly identify the criteria. Then I look at the Gilles letter where he says the UN made the Criteria up years later. What a big ass lie that can be easily rebutted!!!!!

Thanks for the questions.

We definitely need the press looking over this one. I can hardly wait to read the "Our Kingdom Ministry" con on this.

hawk

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

I can see the Legal organization saying,

Hey, look everyone, we have an

"OFFICIAL UNITED NATIONS PASS"

and the spirit directed part of the organization saying:

A what? Do you know what that is?? That's demonic.. Get rid of it..

And the Legal corporation saying:

No, we didn't have to sign for it, they just gave it to us..

And the Spirit organization saying:

Oh, that's better.. Whew! Because Jehovah certainly wouldn't like it if we had to sign for it.

Years go by, and the Legal corporation now has to sign for it:

Legal: Huh? We never had to sign for it before. They just gave us these cute little badges so we can use your library and frollick on the grounds of the beast itself.. You mean you want us to sign for it now?

Spirit: Get rid of it, it's demonic..

Legal: You didn't mind when we didn't have to sign for it before

Spirit: Well, now there's proof... errr.. a legally binding.. err.. no, we don't worry about legalities, we are god's representatives.. errr.. there was new light, yeah, that's it.. new light.. get rid of the card NOW!!! DESTROY THE CARD.. DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE..

Legal: I don't understand..

Spirit: You don't have to understand, Jehovah has spoken thru us.. Don't question us man, just get rid of that card now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Hmmm, ya know, aren't some of the GB still on the board of directors for the corporation.. Just think, this battle occured in the same head.. Talk about split personalities <ROFL>...

Oh, BTW: The whole point to my diatribe here is to show exactly how rediculous and perposterous it is to believe the UN hands out free library cards to every Tom, Dick, Harry and cult member on the street. YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR THE CARD, AND OF COURSE YOU'LL HAVE TO SIGN SOMETHING FOR IT.. It's a pass to the grounds of the UN.. I wonder if Bin laden has a pass too, because no one checked him out, or made him sign anything :-)

And my second point was to show exactly how rediculous it is to try to seperate the 'legal' and 'spirit' organization in this case..

I'd like to hear the WT reason for legally needing a library card, that wasn't in some way helping the spirit part... It cannot be done!!!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

I'm referring to the vast amount
    of informations, links , news and comments posted on pages 11-13 of this
    thread. First of all thanks for all those
    who are spending time, assets and a…great deal of patience to keep all of
    us informed. Second, having seen the GREAT importance of the recent informations, I would suggest to Hawk,
    Map , Trilobite Kent and many others, to
    Re-name this thread :

"WTBS ' NGO involvement…"

where we would post all the various
    organisations, forum and similar in
    which the WTBS participated thanks
    to her " status " as a NGO.

This would include all the reports
    Like :
    - Human Rights without frontier
    with reference to P. Brumley ,
    G.C. for the WTBS
    (posted by MAp on 19 October);

- Protection of Religious Minorities
    (posted by Map on 19 October);

- Interfaith Meeting with the Press

- The Teaching with Confucius:

with the ref. concerning Caroline
    Wah, (for the WTBS).

- Deterioration pf Religious
    Liberty in Europe

- Link to the Cesnur 1999
    international Conference Agenda
    (posted by Map on 21st October);

- The OSCE Impl. Meeting on
    Human Dimension 17-27 October
    2000 in Warsaw.
    (posted by Map 21st October );

These are just ex., so that these
    precious informations and great
    links do not miss their goal i.e.
    to show the use/cover of the NGO
    status by the WTBS to further her
    real interest: gain legal basis and
    status in many European countries
    and others… and so dodge the various
    laws and regulations …including…
    yes…you've guessed : to gain TAXES
    exemption!!!
    For this all the informations, prove
    That the WTBS even " socialize "
    With many other religious organisations
    As the saying goes:
    "…in pluribus est victoria…"!!

I do believe that the suggestion is a
    reasonable one and technically …
    possible. Thanks to Map for the
    researches and the reminders.

Greetings, J.C. MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Its past the edit date to change the heading of the thread - sorry big fella.

You will have to ask the Simon man.

Give him the heading you like and get him to "switch it".

hawk

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Hawk,

thanks for that wonderful information :

the WTBS’ letter from the representative member :

Paul Gilles and that excellent answer from

Stephen Bates of the « Guardian » !

I’ll prepare my comments and also write

to Mr. Bates, who did reply to my letter.

Excellent informations, please will

you post both letters on the main thread :

« U.N., NGO’s and the WTBS « so

that a greater number will read them??

Thanks again and greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello again,

Now to give some
    more comments:

To Trilobite: ".. A counter…
    Wher to post every letter sent and to
    Whom.." Excellent idea!
    Maybe Simon could give us the
    - specific - thread to start!
    May I suggest : letters and
    Eventually answers ONLY!
    Thanks for the Guardians e-mail.
    As you already know I've written
    And e-mailed to many already,
    including Stephen Bates .
    I'm planning to send more.
    By the way I do like your suggestion
    For the letter's title;

"Jehovah's Witnesses and the U.N.,
    a study in Hypocrisy "
    Thanks for your efforts.

To Detective:
    Thanks fot the varoious links ande-mail add. Be assured that I and many others
    will be making use of them. Thanks.

To Cecil: Thanks for the informations
    concerning the DK,SV and DE papers.
    All will be looking forward to the articles
    (and their translations for all those not
    fluent in such languages).
    Please if you can keep contacting by
    e-mail and let us know the results.

To Kent: Thanks for scanning the articles
    GREAT work! Btw , I preparing more
    material, this time….is few decades old!!!

To Hawk: thanks for your great work,
    just in case …it is really appreciated!
    I'm really pleased about the press in
    Canada… " WE …" are eagerly
    waiting …!!!

To Mommy: Thanks for your efforts!
    I'm not so sure about your request,
    but if you wish you can e-mail me if your
    require any specific help, do not hesitate
    'll do my best !

Greetings to all, J.C. MacHislopp