The Story of Minimus

by minimus 116 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Are you quarantined by the CDC then?

• hubert
    hubert

Hi Min, I enoyed reading your life story. (short version).

I hope you are well, and enjoy basking in this warm New England weather. But be careful, you don't want to melt.

Regards....

Hubert

• minimus
    minimus

They aren't aware yet. Just got back from Paris, though./

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Incredible story thanks

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I really miss the dancing red dot, that was cool!

Blueblades

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Nice to hear more than the minimum from Minimus! Glad that you got out and your story just proves that the good elders who still have a CONSCIENCE are most likely to get that "light-bulb" moment and head out the back door. We are all glad you did. AND furthermore...I heard that expression: "that they HAD to do more"! so many times I just wanted to slap those elders silly and now I wish I had. ta ta...mumsy

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thanks for sharing your story.

The thought of you, as well as many other Elders/former elders really seeing the light gives hope that so many more will eventually do the same.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..Does this mean your not really a red M&M candy filled with chocolate?..LOL (Clown)LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Minimus, I never realized how into that you were. It seems some folks move along a lot faster than others for sure. I see that you don't don't sit in judgement of anyone anymore. If I had seen you in a hall doing those things my hatred would be hard to conceal. I still have a massive hate on for the elders that did me and my family in. That was over 20 years ago. This brings up some questions. Having sat on so many JC's do you realize that there are probably people from your past that have you burned into their memory and in looking back, could you also call yourself a victim of the brainwashing. If that is the case, then who is really guilty? I'm not mad at you. You actually seem like a nice fellow, but in all honesty I still have a strong burning desire to make them pay for giving me a life sentence. Do you see this board as a form of redemption? You really help bring people out of there shells. It's a shame your talents were wasted with such sorry asses. I feel there is a whole lot more you are not saying but I'm just glad your with us on this board and I don't take your former position as an elder personally.

I find it amazing, that my own father after watching these guys rake me over the coals giving them his full support and seeing the direction my life went with all my talents, after twenty years of licking there boots, he is so god dam proud that he is an elder now it sickens my stomach.

• gumby
    gumby

I realised Mini-mouse wasn't as nerdy as he seemed when I talked to the bastard on the phone a time or two. You'd never think that bouncing corny red dot would have an Issac Hayes/Barry White voice like he does but he does. I figured he'd talk like Jerry Lewis when I was to talk to him on the phone and he surprised the poop out of me.

Thanks for sharing with us Min......it's about damn time. Now then, when you gonna tell the part where you said you used to like to wear pink ladies under panties and run through the park with your unit bouncin all over the place.

Gumnards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit