The Story of Minimus

by minimus 116 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Thanks for sharing minimus.

My story would pale in comparison to yours. I cleaned toilets.

• xjwms
    xjwms

NICE

Really nice I'm glad you posted that.

Brought back a few thoughts myself.

• blondie
    blondie

Too bad we didn't get to meet this time, min. Irreverent felt that being an elder really opened his eyes to the realities of the WTS, not their PR spiel. We were glad to be able to fade away.

Of course, circumstances can change but for now we prefer it this way.

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie, I was disappointed too. But when you're feeling better, I'm sure we'll get together!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Interesting story, Min. You certainly were one TOADY li'l Dub, weren't you?

So what metamorphosis rendered you so cool and hip today?

Yeah, you are... you're like that guy in the commercials who is taking the herbal supplement and impressing all his neighbors with his manly presence.

The admission that I found shocking was when you told us that you married couples. How long did this polygamy continue? Aren't the alimony checks murder?

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, Nathan, alimony sux. Why am I soooo cool today?? My real personality came out because I'm not worried about "stumbling" anyone now. I try to be respectful but I don't tiptoe thru the tulips anymore. My conscience is bad.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Thanks Mini! I'm glad your here, you are the questionnaire extraordinaire, that has made many contributions, over 20,000 of them that have helped untold numbers to express themselves here on JWD.

Blueblades

• undercover
    undercover

That's all well and good mini...but you didn't explain how you got to be a red dot.

Kidding aside, thanks for sharing. One day I hope to be able to bore ya'll with the Life and Times of Undercover: Male Prostitute, er, I mean Jehovah's Witness.

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks Blue. I hope I've at least gotten some to think about why we should never go back.

• minimus
    minimus

Underwear, the red dot is proof of a sickness that is highly communicable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit