Why 6 Billion People Deserve to Die in Armageddon

by Leolaia 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote
    Why 6 Billion People Deserve to Die in Armageddon

Oh, yeah, you forgot, they all bought Tupperware.

• Arthur
    Arthur

The absolute infinite power of the universe could cause every single life form on earth to simply die in the blink of an eye; in a nanosecond - clean, swift, absolute. So why would this power ( who hates violence ) have a need to put on this kind of grand spectacle, where humans die an agonizing death within this big theatric production of destruction and carnage? The truth is, this is the sick, twisted, idealized scenario of sick minds.

There is something pathological about the way the Watchtower creates this type of artwork in an almost jubilant fashion. I don't know how I was able to look at this type of artwork for so many years without having any reaction to it. One day, however, all of the emotion hit me at once. I literally felt sick to my stomach that I had held these beliefs. This portrayal of God is not a portrayal of the infinite power of unrivaled love, mercy, and justice. This portrayal is Satanic.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

O I loved it. Great way to put it. Boy once you, read it I think to myself how could i ever been so dumb as to ever beleive it.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Satire suits you, Leolaia.

AlanF

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Awesome, I'm saving this.

Brilliant Leolaia... I always used to think of the people in those pictures as murderers and theives. Not anymore!

I might have some fun during the next watchtower study with an armageddon picture in it.

Lore

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Hey, that cat is missing a rear leg. Look closer at the original pic.

It was lost in the explosion...

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hey! What did the cat ever do??

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Six billion people are dying and all you guys talk about is the cat? Get a little bit of perspective!!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

LOL, I loved it all but "This is Friskie, Jane's cat." took the cake. It is such a cute looking kitten too.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Brilliant Leo

Hey! What did the cat ever do??

It belonged to an apostate, so it was an apostocat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit