Why 6 Billion People Deserve to Die in Armageddon

by Leolaia 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

So.....What happened to the cat? Did it make it through?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Hey, that's my old 3-legged cat "Tripod."

-BONEZZ

• Black Man
    Black Man

classic thread we have here.................

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

L - very entertaining, but more importantly thought provoking in it's truthiness (Colbert's word) Thank you, and how did you so cleanly cut the images of the people out of the original?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Well done, Leo!

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

That was excellent Leolaia! You put that together so well..

Thank you

LTF

• fedorE
    fedorE

Larry= Jeff Foxworthy

• TD
    TD

I get the shivers (And a little bit mad) every time I read this thread.

Sometmes I forget how repugnant certain aspects of JW theology really are

Kudos to you Leo. Well done.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's best to perceive God as presented in the NT with a humane face and not as in the OT where he appears very severe and vindictive. The FDS loves the latter presentation.

It's hard to see how he would execute eternally little children that are totally innocent, the dubs have to be insane to believe something like that. They could have talked about a temporary execution but not a permanent one for little children.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Goodness! I love this topic.

Thanks for the additional WT quotes Leolaia. Those who came in during the 40's & 50's (especially 50's I think) have an especially judgemental, non-thinking, illogical mentality on this. But there it is in print.

Here we are, 4 billion people more than when that WT was printed, and our "loving" God is still waiting for more bloodshed at his war, let alone the million that died in the mean time.

Great job Leolaia!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit