Why 6 Billion People Deserve to Die in Armageddon

by Leolaia 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mary
    Mary

LMAO @ Leolaia!! Anyone else notice that this scene looks eerily similar to the movie The Day After Tomorrow?

• Brigid
    Brigid

Brilliance!!!!!!!!!!!

<----Mr. Puggers gives this thread a

• Open mind
    Open mind

Great post Leolaia!

I hope Little Toe, IP-Sec, and the many other motorcycle enthusiasts on JWD don't see this thread. HORRORS! A MOTORCYCLE IS BEING DESTROYED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PICTURE!!!!!

As for chain-smoking "Larry", I think you've overlooked a far more heinous sin on his part. ( But since you've been out of God's favor longer than I, it's understandable that you've become hardened to sin. ) The main cause of Larry's destruction?: DENIM. It starts with "D" and has the same number of letters as DEVIL. BTW, it looks like his green-shirted clone who's running away may be wearing Wranglers. Good dubbies who are allowing themselves to be "molded" should avoid the "Wrangler" brand at all costs.

Open Mind

• Odrade
    Odrade

That was genius! I love it!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Beautiful work, Leo! Just great. It's one thing to look at a group shot of destruction, but to personalize it like this really drives it home. I especially enjoyed the fact that the kid in her arms didn't get a name. Very Jehovah-like.

Dave

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Right on, Leolaia!!

The WTS has'nt done any favours for their followers by publishing this stark picture, especially in view of the fact that my Moggy caught sight of it. She cant wait for the next one to come a-callin. Gunna bite 'em right there - where it hurts the most!!!!.

Ouch! Makes me eyes water just thinkin' bout it.

Cheers

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Well it jolly well serves them right because they didn't read the small print. We Vogons can't be blamed. We gave copies of the order for Armageddon in triplicate.

Tut tut.

• bluebell
    bluebell

Yeah it's just that the orders were posted in a basement with no stairs or something? so long since i read hitchhikers, or was it on the inside of a toilet cubical?

I loved the work Leolaia it was excellent - I never really looked at the pictures closely but it did always appear that most "bad people" seemed to wear bandanas too. Did anyone else notice that?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If they had a picture of a little girl with a doll in her hand would this be a caption?

This is Susie, she is loosing her life at the age 11 because she turned in a child molester, and she sided with her parents in a law suit against God organization, she was also found guilty by a judical committe, for unrepentant sexual activity with an elder 5x older than her. but the worst sin she had committed was the unforgivable sin of going against God by going against those he choose to use to guide his people, His loving organization on earth.We can all thank Jehovah because there is no hell, (a loveing God would never do such a thing, never would something like that even come up into to his heart) and so this little girl will be put to death right away and only suffer till she dies, after that she will just be nonexistant,, so it's not really that bad when you take hell out but if anyone should go to hell she would be a likely candidate. Which she so deserves for hurting our God's feelings and bringing reproach on his organization..And this is the way all true christian feel is right and just,,so lets sing a song of praise to Jehovah as he brings vengance to his enemies both big and small,, old or young,,cute or homely. Come quickly Lord your servants blood crys out for justice(revenge).

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

AlmostAtheist.....That's precisely the point I was trying to drive home in a tongue-in-cheek way. An essential psychological device in war or genocide is dehumanization; it is easier to process the cognitive dissonance involved if you think of your enemy in an abstract or stereotyped fashion, as a non-person without basic rights and dignity. The Society encourages JWs to think in terms of classes, and biblically-derived dehumanizing language is frequently applied, those who perish are "goats", "bad ones", "part of Babylon the Great", or evildoers plain and simple. Once you start to think of them as individuals, many of whom may love God very much but haven't "heard the truth" or who have done their best to provide for their families and contribute positively to society, then you have to think of why such a person is deserving of eternal death. The Society expects us to leave that thinking to God who will be doing the judging, but the Society at the same time insists that we should feel no compassion for those who God destroys, and since the Society teaches that only JWs will be saved, then it is something that stick back in the mind.

*** w54 7/15 p. 447 Questions From Readers ***

The judgments of Jehovah are righteous, and the execution thereof is done in righteousness. Jehovah’s servants, who have his spirit and who love righteousness and hate wickedness, do not mourn the destruction of the wrongdoers at the hand of Jehovah’s appointed executioner. .... There is no general repentance and Armageddon will annihilate the evildoers. Armageddon survivors will not mourn the destruction of those Jehovah judges worthy of it.

*** sr 1955 pp. 340-342 The Universal War of Armageddon Breaks Out ***

Why should not blood run deep and far with over two billion dead? Was there ever a war of the length of Armageddon's duration that left even a billion dead? .... With the members of this generation that will not pass away before Armageddon breaks out numbering now two billion five hundred million and with only the remnant and a larger group of "other sheep" inside the Greater Noah's "ark" surviving, the death toll of the "war of the great day of God the Almighty" will be appallingly all-surpassing, too many for the Armageddon survivors to bury. Come on, birds and beasts! Have your fill then from the human corpses in retribution for the wanton slaughter of animal and birdlife of which the human race has been guilty!

*** w58 10/15 pp. 614-615 What Will Armageddon Mean to You ***

As for humans upon earth, on the side of Jehovah will be all those fully dedicated to him and who are faithfully following Jesus Christ; compared with earth’s billions these are indeed few.... On Satan’s side will be all the rest of mankind, more than 99.9 percent, even as we read: "The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." That includes all the governments of the world together with their supporters, the commercial, religious and social institutions.... Armageddon will be the worst thing ever to hit this earth in the history of man.

*** w61 12/1 pp. 724-725 United Against Nations in the Valley of Decision ***

"Into the valley of decision, as into a vast wine-press trough, the King leaps with his army of holy angels. SQUASH! The treading of the nations, including Christendom, begins... Never before in all human history will so many human creatures have been slaughtered. Blood, as representing human lives poured out, will run deep and over a vast distance... With breathless awe they [the survivors] will have looked down from their safe heights into the valley of decision and witnessed how Jehovah gains his magnificent victory by Christ over all the combined nations of Satan’s visible organization. At His victory in vindication of his universal sovereignty we witnesses will sing his praises exultantly and will acknowledge him as our God for all time and eternity. We are near the time of his battle and transcendant victory.

*** w65 4/1 p. 212 Fulfulling the New Commandment of Love ***

Yes, today, with Armageddon staring us in the face, we must keep in mind the sobering thought that millions, even billions, of lives may shortly come to a swift and decisive end, putting their onetime owners beyond the reach of any expression of love on our part.

The same callous attitude is expressed in the following recent article, which has the gall to refer to "the worst thing ever to hit this earth in the history of man" as a "happy beginning". Who will be happy during such horrific destruction? Jehovah's Witnesses, of course!

*** w05 12/1 p. 6 Armageddon -- A Happy Beginning ***

"Many wonder, however, why a God who is the very embodiment of love would inflict death and destruction on much of humankind. The situation might be compared to that of a pest-infested house. Would you not agree that a conscientious homeowner should safeguard the health and well-being of his family by exterminating the pests? ... The battle of Armageddon is actually one of the best things that could happen to us!

So I thought it would be fun to play with this cognitve dissonance by seeing what lengths one would need to go through to find a person worthy of eternal destruction at Armageddon. What happens when we flesh out the personalities and life stories of the people undergoing gruesome deaths in the picture? Since 99.9% of the world's population are not murderers, thieves, rapists, etc. what about the vast majority who live good lives, albeit not as Jehovah's Witnesses? What kind of denial does a person have to be in to feel so joyous at the wanton slaughter of 99.9% of the world's population? Is it, "Oh boy, now I will get my own pet lion??!!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit