Why 6 Billion People Deserve to Die in Armageddon

by Leolaia 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Haha thank you for this. I was having a bad day and now I feel much better. I got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Thanks again :)

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Excellant bump, I never saw this thread. Classic. Hey Debator, Eggnogg, ya gotta take a look at page 1!!!!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I had to read it again it was so good. Why in the world would Larry not want to read about "Beets -- The Wonder Vegetable" and "What Should I Do if My Period is Late?".

• laverite
    laverite

Leo -

Love the post! Love the pet kitty!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

A totally brilliant thread.

• foodalls
    foodalls

There isn't going to be NO 6 billion plus people destroyed at an event called "Armageddon"...a "Shift-in-Conscienceness" for sure because people will start waking up to the fact that was NEVER any such thing as "True-Religion"...ALL religion is nothing more than MIND-CONTROL!

A 'Fraud' that men created a very long time ago as a means to enslave people by "Seperating" YOUR DIVINITY From God making you feel that God is somebody you MUST PLEASE to be in his approval ..thus giving a feeling of "Inferiority" so that the religions of the world can keep you subjected to THEM!

I've trying to help people here see that THIS FORUM is not what you think it is...Its run by the WTBTS and is NOT an OPEN forum!

I just saw an "ELDER " make a post here...THATS A NO-NO- and anybody has been in this BORG knows that!...Plus they will not let you post anything that proves that ALL religion is "Corupt"...I know...I tried and ALL those post were removed from this site...WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?????? THE REASON IS OBVIOUS!!!THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS...THAT WAY THEY CAN KEEP YOU HANGING AROUND HERE WITH THE HOPE OF KEEPING YOU IN RELIGION....ANY RELIGION!!!

• Joliette
    Joliette

OMG this thread is so funny but sad at the same time.

• porfiada
    porfiada

And BTW the world's population is reaching 7 billion so the fatalities are 1 billion more, plus the wish-washy not good enough baptized or unbaptized witnesses....could be another 3.5 million! can't wait of Argie.

• agonus
    agonus

I can't haz cheezburger in Paradise?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I am SO GLAD this thread was bumped. I wasn't here when it was created and I somehow missed the first time it was bumped.

Leolaia, you are amazing. I mean this in all seriousness, I have never seen a post of yours that wasn't a joy to read. Just brilliant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit