Why 6 Billion People Deserve to Die in Armageddon

by Leolaia 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sirona
    Sirona

Excellent.

Jehovah's LOVING plan.

Ahhh. It warms the cockles of your heart.

Sirona

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, that is the good news that the wt corp and the wtbots are attempting to preach throughout the earth. That's it in a nut shell. The wt could make one tract like that, or buy that one from leo, and dispense w all those silly book and mag printings. Just one tract from here on out. People would be flocking, lining up outside the kinghalls to be saved from that god of love.

S

• undercover
    undercover

I always thought the cat was a tiger. I couldn't figure out why a tiger was in the city until a friend said that it may have come from the city zoo after one of Jah's righteous earthquakes opened all the cages. Made sense at the time.

• Backed away
    Backed away

We can trash the Witnesses beliefs all we want ( my favorite pastime ) but if anyone one of us who left still believes in the GOD of the Bible,

it's right up his alley. The flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, were all practice runs for this Armageddon deal, It's laughable but not out of character for our "loving creator "

Great job L, next show the babies drowning at the flood and the little ones being burnt to death at Sodom, Oh yeah don't forget good old HELL.

The Cat was priceless.. No worries though, they always land on their feet!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Loved it! But I would add:

Gladys is really: Alice from "Mels Diner"....

Diane is really Doris Roberts (Raymond's Mom!) LOL........

• moshe
    moshe

I often had the uneasy feeling when I was out in service that many of the people who rejected my WT message were truly better human beings than we were at the KH. JW's are social parasites, in that they enjoy all the benefits of society,ie, schools, government programs, healthcare, medicines, roads, TV, radio and yet they do nothing to support society other than pay their legally required taxes.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Excellent thread

Makes me wonder how I ever "went along with the destroying concept". Well, I was "raised in it"...

I remember moving all the time. When in "service", the car group would inform me that my door had a "goat". Funny thing, those goats were always NICE to me!!! Seems like the real "goats" were in the car....lol

Codeblue

• zack
    zack

As a kid i always saw myself as part of the destroyed ones. Now i know why.

This was great.

• jambon1
    jambon1

This was one of the things that bothered me when I was reading those delightful stories to my wee girl. These beliefs are filth! Plain and simple. People who stick to the beliefs are cruel, heartless and vile individuals. And yes, I was another person who always seemed to be treated better by evil worldly people than the 'brothers'. I wish I'd left years before I did.

• blondie
    blondie

Very good. I was in a divided family and we had "worldly" friends. I always wondered what would happen to them. Many JWs avoid the topic.

*** w89 9/1 p. 19 par. 7 Remaining Organized for Survival Into the Millennium ***

Only Jehovah’s Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil. (Revelation 7:9-17; 2 Corinthians 4:4) They will make up the "flesh" that Jesus Christ said would be saved through the worst tribulation of all human history.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit