Isn't God Awesome?

by Perry 450 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Dear nvrgnbk, though I am very often remiss in acknowledging your warm comments towards my posts, please let me assure you that they are always noticed and appreciated.

j

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Dear Perry, for you "shithead" was a term of endearment. As far as the rest of your post, it is clear we are not communicating at all. Which is likely my fault.

j

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I am not judging you, Perry. For what you truly are is the light of my life. It's your shithead beliefs that I find pathetic.

j

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Perry,

You have the logic of a backwoods preacher, who likes scare the ba-jesus out of febble minded superstious backwoods flock under his care. Get real your not talking to a bunch bible beleiving dumb hicks remember, and so you are have to come up with something better than this your a sinner and you need God's forgiveness bull shit, most of us here don't buy into this, we not of the type that you can scare by using your God as some sorta boogie man, that is gonna get us because we sin.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I am not judging you, Perry. For what you truly are is the light of my life. It's your shithead beliefs that I find pathetic.

j

Masterful use of the English language.

• Perry
    Perry

JamesT,

You have communicated superbly. But you still cannot account for justice in your worldview as I have pointed out. This sense of justice is not lacking in your practical day to day life. In other words, there is a discrepancie between your worldview and your practical reality. Unless this discrepancie is faced and properly dealt with, you are in danger of receiving the judgments that you have wished upon others, for the same crimes you've committed.

This is called your sin debt. Let me tell you, on judgement day when those reels start rolling and those that did not accept God's pardon are faced with the evidence presented against them, there will be great weeping and gnashing of teeth, and rightly so; because we all know how we have judged others and have condemmed them in moments of anger, pride and selfish arrogance, and worse.

But, it is completely unnecessary:

John 5:24
    "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

We are not living in "judgement day" as the WT claims. We are living in the "acceptable year". There is no judgement at all right now. In fact, the offer is on the table for all to "cross over" into Life right now and never be judged at all.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Another boring thread with lots of athesists.

Atheists have no answers as to how life arises from nothing.

Atheists believe all things throughout the entire universe just happened to come together through some series of FAT CHANCES and lots of LUCK. Yet science cannot make even simplest life from non-life in the most controlled of scientific settings. Though atheists say all the universe, earth and life on the earth happened to come together perfectly, without any intelligence, even though intelligent scientists cannot make SIMPLEST LIFE from dead matter. This is more waste of time salami from boring atheists. I have been there and done that already. I laughed the whole time. My side still hurts from so much laughing.

The extremely complex HUMAN BRAIN TODAY,just happenes to be the result of polymers arising from some primordial soup-like conditions, resulting from a mindless big BANG without any intellectual forces anywhere behind these processes.

Folks, if you can buy into these athesists laughable explanations, then let me sell you some Mississippi SWAMP LAND.

Whenever I see atheists today, I see a red corvette stuck right on their forehead. It will always be there atheists. You have earned that.

It is your baby for good.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

This atheist makes no claims about the origins of The Universe.

I simply note that your God is mysteriously absent.

• Perry
    Perry
    Atheists have no answers as to how life arises from nothing.

They also have no answers of how they know right from wrong, good from bad. Furthermore, when those notions inevitably change as their theory of evolution demands, how do they know that their decendants might not think of them as a terrible person? As such, they cannot even attempt to justify their existence now. For, how do they know that they are now doing good as opposed to bad?

Atheist worldviews also demand that justice be done away with because what ultimate right do I have to judge others as a juror if our notions of right and wrong are evolving. Might I make a mistake and judge someone in a way thay in 100 years will be legal.

They especially have no right to hurl insults at God for supposed attrocities they attribute to Him in a world alienated from Him. They would first need to explain what kind of world could God have created that was both free and did not have the possibility of evil?

The atheist worldview is woefuly lacking intellectually. Besides that, just look at the first few posts in this thread from those that viewed a beautiful slideshow of nature. Disgusting comments indicative of their view of the world and a mind enslaved to sin.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Though atheists say all the universe, earth and life on the earth happened to come together perfectly

On the contrary, there's nothing perfect about it. I don't live in a perfect world, I don't have a perfect body, and I don't exist in a perfect universe. Do you?

Lore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit