Isn't God Awesome?

by Perry 450 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

Lore Claims:

You forget that most of us atheists already were christians.

If you are referring to Jehovah's Witnesses then you are sadly mistaken. JW's PUBLICALLY reject Jesus and disobey his commands EVERY MEMORIAL.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Vinny, nobody quoted jesus at you in this thread... I think you're little confused.

I you HAVE to copy and paste your responses on two different threads, at least edit them so that they don't look like you're imagining things.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Infamous said:..."i don't know what i believe originated this earth... and maybe thats why i'm such an advocate of live and let live here... but arguing that since there is a tree there that has the wonderful ability to provide a home for birds, wood to make things out of, sap we can drink or use for many purposes and even leaves that make photosynthesis does not prove atheists wrong or theists right!"

But it won't look good for atheists when I am done.

It never does.

Sorry.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    All things from nothing is a real joke folks. That is the problem atheists have on their hands.

Vinney, both atheist AND theists have to deal with that.

It's just something that neither side has been able to tackle.

Whether the universe came from nothing, or the universe came from god who came from nothing it's still the same "All things from nothing", problem, just re-arranged.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Lore says:..."Vinny, nobody quoted jesus at you in this thread... I think you're little confused."

You've convinced me that certain followers of the **BIBLE** are nasty, condescending, ill educated t*ats.

Everyone else, don't lump all **BELIEVERS** into the same category."

I find it very encouraging that so-called-**CHRISTIANS**, like Perry and Vinny, by their disgusting attitude towards their fellow man, act as a signal example of what to avoid.

They come here on some ego-boosting ministry, yet by their behaviour actually put people off their faithless, empty, unsupportable belief structures.

Vinny, Perry, your philosophy tastes of ashes, you are Pharasees, but do keep posting; you serve as a signal example of what to avoid to those who have recently left high-control groups."

You also need shovels cause your arguments for all things from nothing has been BURIED DEEP.

Out to dinner. Sorry to leave.

• Perry
    Perry

Have a nice time at dinner Vinny!

I'm out too. Good night.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

The definition of quote: To repeat or copy the words of (another), usually with acknowledgment of the source.

Mentioning Jesus is in no way similar to quoting him.

So quit telling me I need reading glasses, I'm wearing contacts if you must know.

You also need shovels cause your arguments for all things from nothing has been BURIED DEEP.

Who needs reading glasses? I made no argument for all things from nothing, I said it's something that both sides have to struggle with.

• Perry
    Perry
    I made no argument for all things from nothing, I said it's something that both sides have to struggle with.

You imagine believers struggle with this the same way you imagine that you accepted Christ as a Jehovah's Witness... even though you slapped him in the face every Memorial.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Lore Claims:

You forget that most of us atheists already were christians.
    If you are referring to Jehovah's Witnesses then you are sadly mistaken. JW's PUBLICALLY reject Jesus and disobey his commands EVERY MEMORIAL.

Oh I see.

I has to be YOUR brand of Christianity, well in that case I don't think there are "Millions of christians" who can testify to your supernatural claims, but only as many as you personally pick out.

And what about when your version doesn't work? Then I'd have to try hundreds of other versions of christianity. Then I guess I'm supposed to try Judiasm, then Mormonism, then Buddism, then Satanism, then Scientology, then Paganism, then Shamanism...

If I personally tried out each individual religion waiting for some kind of revelation, it'd take my entire life. Only to end up back at atheism once I fritted away my life. (Unless of course I ended up doing some fasting rituals, and then I'd be having all KINDS of hallucinations visions.)

EVERY religion claims to have some kind of 'Feeling' that they have it right. How do explain all the Muslims that feel the same way about their religion?

Lore

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    even though you slapped him in the face every Memorial.

...................not anymore...............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit