According to Oct.1st 2012 WT Directions- Past Child Molesters CAN Be Appointed Elders

by flipper 86 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    They don't want to open pandora's box. It would be more costly for them. They know this. So much for us following Caesar's laws. How different is it for them to refuse to testify and violate a subpoena. Hypocrites!!!
  • flipper
    flipper

VIDIOT- I agree- I think in time Karma is going to catch up with WT leaders. They can't hide forever. The skeletons are in the process of gradually spilling out of the closet and it doesn't smell good. Like a stinky skunk- something's rotten in Denmark.

SCARY 21- WT Society is really good at breaking their own rules- then making new " rules " up along the way to suit their financial goals. Very convenient. But criminal as well many times.

KANON- Interesting quote from Richard Ashe you provided. I was especially intrigued by this statement, " It is not wise for one to indiscriminately divulge ones past bad experiences to others in the congregation, nor to get together with others for what SOME view as group therapy . " Wow, just incredible. No, no need for child abuse victims to receive comfort in some kind of " group therapy " - right ? The arrogance and inhumane lack of empathy towards child abuse victims is outlandish and barbaric from WT leaders. To WT leaders it's more important to silence child abuse victims and put duct tape on their mouths so as to not expose WT Society liability. Just disgusting .

VIOLIAS- Good points you bring out. In time the WT Society is going to screw so many people out of their money- that a day of reckoning will come raining down on them in a big way- perhaps like you said Al Capone style. You can only criminally extort enough money out of so many victims and make money off of their misfortunes or being duped or deceived for so long. I'm glad you spoke your mind to the elders in the 1980's , your predictions are coming true- WT Society is being exposed more and more.

KARTER- Good points you make. The WT Society feels they have SO much authority over people- that they feel they can even dominate non-JW householders out in the territory ! If I was a non-JW father out living in my home with minor children- I would NOT want a former child molester or current child molester calling at my house ! I'd report it to child protection services or call the police IF I knew. But that's the problem - no non -JW parent knows WHO is calling at their door. A pedophile can act in secrecy due to the WT Society's secret child abuse policies and no one is ever informed who is a molester and who is not. Pretty sick stuff.

MISGUIDED- I'm so sorry that your children's grandfather tortured your ex-husbands family with committing these crimes against so many family victims. Just disgusting. Reading your post made me shiver it's so creepy. The criminality of the WT Society is so deeply imbedded within the WT organization that there are thousands of stories just like your children's grandfather where the sexual abuse lasted for years and 20 to 30 or more years goes by- without any justice or bringing the abuser to justice by being arrested for his crimes. WT organization IS a criminal organization. It's time for a day of reckoning. WT needs to be brought down for it's criminal activity.

DEFENDER of TRUTH- Thanks for the link to Barbara's website. If anybody can get the word out to the media- she can.

EYEUSE2BADUB- Wow. What a perfect example of how irresponsible the WT Society is in re-appointing these child molesters back to elder positions ! So this elder got used to give talks at District Conventions ? Incredible. And probably even though SOME JW's knew of his past child abuses he committed- I bet a lot of them did not. Amazing how the WT Society keeps appointing these child molesters and continues to shoot themselves in the foot. Well, the old expression " it takes one to know one " - probably lots of higher up WT child molesters so they feel if one more gets appointed as elder it's no big deal to their minds and viewpoint. It needs to continue being exposed that WT continues to appoint child molesters as elders. Keep the comments on this thread coming. Any OTHER experiences out there that you folks know of ? Thanks in advance for all of your comments

• flipper
    flipper

ON THE WAY OUT- Good points you bring out. It ISN"T the WT 's personal money to pay out. They've received most all of that money from JW contributions. And you are correct- I'm sure there are many stories that have been shared back and forth between higher ups as WT officials discuss child abuse cases they've heard that involve C.O.'s D.O.'s or other JW's in appointed positions. And what happens ? Many times these cases either get buried or go nowhere. At least NOT to the police where they should go.

TOES UP- They ARE hypocrites as you state. And yes, they do NOT want to open a Pandora's Box as that is exactly what will happen when they hand over the WT database file to courts. So WT leaders will continue to fight tooth and nail against doing this. That's what criminals do- try to outwit the justice system. WT will get theirs in the end though

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Just so we are clear, I meant that the money is not the property of individuals (Governing Body members and/or lawyers for WTS) who make decisions that cost millions. When someone decides not to appear in court in California and not to produce documents that the court is asking for, claiming a far-away court cannot compel them to cooperate, the loss of millions is from the corporation, not Gerrit Losch or Anthony Morris or Lawyer Jones. Better in a GB member's mind to let the corporation pay a bigger penalty for his refusal to cooperate than for the GB member to be put in a possibly embarrassing corner on a witness stand. Then blame it on Satan.
  • flipper
    flipper
    ON THE WAY OUT- Yeah, I knew what you meant in your post. It's not the GB 's personal money it comes from the WT corporation. GB members would NEVER pay out any money to victims - ever. But I hope the day comes that when GB members refuse to give testimony or refuse to hand over documentation - that the WT Society gets a stiffer penalty than just monetary payouts. I hope these fools get thrown into prison sometime. But then they'd just spin it to the rank & file that they are being " persecuted " . That being said- WT leaders still should be thrown into prison for criminal liability for not only the child abuse issues- also thousands dying from no blood transfusions. They are blood guilty
  • flipper
    flipper

OTWO- Also, forgot to mention that in reality if you follow the paper trail- the WT Society receiving ALL of those donations - if you look at it from where the money CAME from- it's really NOT even the WT corporation's money paying out these lawsuits- these abuse suits are being paid out on the backs of rank & file JW's hard earned money in their personal lives. Point is the WT Society leaders are snake oil salesmen who promise security for JW's - but are swindling them out of their finances through donations.

So I still get your point , which is correct , WT pays it out of the corporate money- but originally WT money comes to them without WT corporate earning ANY of it. I guess that's the point I was making. Now I've probably confused the situation more ? LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The best merger of our thoughts would be that Governing Body members are less concerned about the corporation paying out millions than they are about testifying on the stand or handing over documents to courts that are potentially harmful to the corporation. But when they do so, they have to crack their whips and ask that the members suffer more to give more of their money to the corporation, either by contributions or by increased expenses upon the members when their Kingdom Hall is sold.

And I do think it won't ever really change until the money dries up or what you suggest happens- criminal charges for the way they do this.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Excellent post Flipper. This is reckless and dangerous policy.

Isaac

• flipper
    flipper

ON THE WAY OUT- Yeah, essentially we agree indeed. I'm with you that the GB would rather pay out millions $$$ than have to testify on the witness stand at child abuse court trials handing over documents incriminating them. And yes the JW rank & file will be guilted into contributing more donations to the WT society - but won't be told it's really to accommodate all the child abuse lawsuits- they'll just be told it's to " further the worldwide kingdom work " or whatever they call it these days .

TRUTHSETSONEFREE- Indeed it is an important topic to spread around and get the word out on. It's a dangerous enough policy from the WT Society letting pedophiles roam from congregation to congregation. Gets even more dangerous when pedophiles are put into positions of power and control as elders. Then helpless children are even MORE at risk. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper
    Does anybody else have experiences or know of situations in the past where a former child molester has been appointed as an elder or an MS within the JW organization ? It would be interesting to see how often this is happening. So feel free to share your experiences if you heard or know of some. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit