According to Oct.1st 2012 WT Directions- Past Child Molesters CAN Be Appointed Elders

by flipper 86 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

LISTENER- O.K. So they have elders who have committed child abuse in the past. Then they should REMOVE them from serving as elders in authority positions where they have access to children or are looked at as an alleged " example " to the flock. And they should remove " higher ups " , i.e. GB members who have molested minors as well.

If they instituted a policy of NEVER appointing any former child molesters as an elder- it would be better. Sure it might make them look bad - but it's better than appointing pedophiles to elder's position's - you think ? Here's an even better idea- if any current elders or ANY JW is guilty of child abuse- elders should be directed to go IMMEDIATELY to police first- no WT legal first. Let Caesar's authorities do their jobs

• flipper
    flipper
    GAYLE- It may take federal or government pressure to get the WT Society to conform to court orders to hand over documents regarding child abuse in the JW organization. I agree with you- this issue isn't going away, it's not going to stop. I get the feeling that the attorney Irwin Zalkin IS going to keep pursuing this until the WT database files are exposed and opened to court scrutiny. I think he's playing hardball. And that's a good thing. WT Society is a criminal organization and it needs to be exposed
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Sociopaths (pedos) don't change. Period.

They know how to charm, deceive and manipulate. They are never rehabilitated. They cannot become nice people. They never repent because they do not ever see themselves as being wrong.

IIRC the only treatment ever known to even affect them at all only reduces violent behavior.

This cult allows the worst types of known criminals to be appointed as clergy, while refusing women the same privilege because of their gender. Brilliant.

omg.

• flipper
    flipper
    REBEL 8- Exactly. I agree. Sociopath's don't change nor do pedophiles. Very rarely. They never see themselves as being wrong as you stated and they are manipulative knowing how to dupe people with fake charm. Think Ted Bundy. There are a lot of sociopath's and I'd go one step further to say that there are many psychopath's in power position's within the WT organization. Dangerous to have these kind of people controlling 8 million people's fate
  • flipper
    flipper
    This thread kind of goes along with the thread this morning of the lady in England who is suing the WT Society for damages due to her child abuse. Her abuser was re-appointed as a Ministerial Servant even though he had been a child molester before. And all WT Society approved. If you read the opening post- you'll see that it's in the WT Society's policies to allow Ministerial Servants or elders to be appointed even if they molested children before. So the lady in England certainly has a huge, valid point in her lawsuit. WT Society irresponsibility and UNWILLINGNESS to accept responsibility is HUGE in these lawsuits. The more arrogant they get- the more millions of $$$$ they are going to pay out . Serves WT leaders right to suffer damages. They've caused enough damage to abuse victims
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

Listener:

I believe that they have to have this policy because they currently have elders serving today that they know are child molesters. If they didn't have this policy then they would have to remove a number of elders from their positions and probably even some higher ups.

Sadly, I agree that this is the likely case.

I wonder how high it goes, and who in the past that are now dead were abusers.

• flipper
    flipper
    PISTOFF- Well, we know that Greenlees, Chitty were among those former GB members who molested minors. Rumors had it that Jaracz was of that group as well. If a court order gets brought down on the WT organization from the federal government in time to reveal the names of possibly higher ups who have been child molesters- it's not going to be a pretty sight. WT Society may as well hand over to the courts the database file because the more WT digs it's heels in and refuses- if they are worried about appearance- it makes them look even more criminally negligent than they have already been
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

Flipper:

WT Society may as well hand over to the courts the database file because the more WT digs it's heels in and refuses- if they are worried about appearance- it makes them look even more criminally negligent than they have already been.

They are in a hole, but they keep digging, why?

Do they believe their own press?

Sometimes I wonder if they really expected 2014 to bring armageddon, or if they just dragged out the Lopez case to get to the end of the year with less bad publicity.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Just read the letter. Still floored my brother in chewing me out said "I know for a FACT! no one who has ever been involved in child abuse will serve EVER!".
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

Freemindfade:

Just read the letter. Still floored my brother in chewing me out said "I know for a FACT! no one who has ever been involved in child abuse will serve EVER!".

I got the same response from my brother; I sent him a scan of the 2012 BOE letter that specifically says otherwise, and he sent me a very nasty email telling me to stop sending him apostate information, that I was grieving the holy spirit, I was failing my wife for not going to meetings with her, and I was neglecting my dedication vows.

We are currently not on speaking terms, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit