I am getting a tattoo on Friday!

by Crumpet 92 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

Speaking of the people names for tattoos............I swear to God I saw this girl in her twenties with these guys names in inch high letters on her arm..........what was was funny is on the top was " Steve" with a line through it then "BoB" with a line through it........there were 5 names all with lines through them but the last name had no line through it...........I laughed my ass off.......put it truth tattoos are permenant people are not.............

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

The only name tattooed on me is my own.

but there's a lot of clever ways to cover up names... besides just a line.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Is your tattoo going to say MOM or WOW ?

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

the funniest tat I have ever seen was on the soles of a guy's feet.

The shop where I had my first 3 done would tattoo you anywhere for free if you would sit through having the lord's prayer tattoo'd on the sole of one foot. This one guy gave it a try and got through the first two lines, he couldn't stand the pain and left it uncompleted.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Satan's Little Helper,

most shops that cater to a lot of custom work have a free tattoo of the month. Its always something rediculous, like a monkey masturbating, or a flying penis, or a canadian flag with a marijuana leaf. It would surprise you how many will pony up it and do it, just for the respect.

(most piercing shops have a piercing that is free or steeply reduced, due to the tremendous stupidity or pain level of it. Our's is a Nasallang (google it) Someone took us up on it last night..)

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I just posted a request for info on getting mine removed...I wish I had never done it.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Tweetie, I replied to your other thread.

But please remember, just because you aren't happy with your tattoo doesn't mean Crumpet won't be in love with hers.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I have considered getting something like this on my hip. I've been deciding for a year now.

Why can't I get this picture to work? The link to it is http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic?id=57406cfodsTD8DhMhC-OCKuzRSrX-6rz9jVJ&size=l

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Richie - I agree with you and I certainly did not want to imply that she should not get it. I just wish that I had really thought it out before getting it. Once it's there, it's pretty much there for the rest of your life unless you want to spend a fortune and suffer pain to get it removed. I rushed into getting one and regret it, but that's me. I know lots of people that love their tattoo's and don't regret it at all.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I'ts very fashionable at this time, fashions change.Don't do anything irriversible.

Hope you don't take this as a criticism.Knew a guy once who had tatoos removed on both arms by lazer .The agony he suffered was something else.

Just reporting what I saw,and wishing you well.

Edmond.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit