I am getting a tattoo on Friday!

by Crumpet 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Just thought I'd do something I always wanted too. Mr C always said he's dump me if I had a tattoo, well we're not together anymore so I can and I am!

Richie or those in the know - how much pain can I expect to look forward to?

• Xena
    Xena

Putting my name on your ass? Very symbolic.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Congratulations Crumpet!!

I've gotten tattoo's twice and it's not that bad! Some find pleasure in pain! Enjoy your new freedom!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Richie or those in the know - how much pain can I expect to look forward to?

Girl........expect alot of pain!!!! Even though they say not to drink before hand....I did. And I kept a few beers in the car and took a break and slammed them down it hurt so bad!

Some say it doesnt hurt........I guess I have a low tolerance for pain! But I would do it again in a heartbeat!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Crumpet

As far as pain goes it really depends on where you put it, since some areas are more painful then others. For me the most painful part was the outlining of the tattoo, other than that the color and shading aren't that bad!

P.S. Don't get it on the small of your back...a.k.a tramp stamp!!

• JH
    JH
    But I would do it again in a heartbeat!

The day after, this is what you told me...

NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

First of all, to give you a pain level guesstimate, I need to know where its going. Cause that does make a difference.

And whatever you do, DO NOT consume any alcohol before, during, or for the first three hours after the tattoo. Alcohol makes you bleed more, which is a pain in the ass for the artist, and heavy bleeding can push some of the ink out of the tattoo, meaning it won't look its best, and more than likely will need a touch up.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    P.S. Don't get it on the small of your back...a.k.a tramp stamp!!

Hey now, I have one! (so does richie I think) "Butt" hat fits me better lol

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Five hours in, 3 to go. Hurts like a mother on the lower back.

alt

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Hurts like a mother on the lower back.

You got that right...mine took two hours

Oh, and Crumpet, Im not encouraging you to drink, you really shouldnt. I didnt bleed harly at all, doesnt mean you wont lol...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit