I am getting a tattoo on Friday!

by Crumpet 92 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I'ts very fashionable at this time, fashions change.Don't do anything irriversible.

OH MY GOD! I'm Screwed!!!!!!!!

• Crumpet
  • (pro-gress)
    (pro-gress)

My name is Seth, I work at (pro-gress) body piecing. I am not a Jehovahs Witness nor was I raised in this faith. I am simply here in an attempt to straighten out the claims of one of the members of this Forum. It has come to my attention Richard Ivey (RicheyRich on here) has been telling people that he works for me and at the studio I work at. This is simply not the case. Richard Ivey has never worked for or with me. In fact, to my knowledge has no professional piercing experience anywhere. I Leaned about about these claims for sure while he was in jail for around a month, people kept calling my shop for him. One of the people who called was from Seattle and knows Richard from these forums (that is how I found about his claims being on here as well as local to raleigh). I had just let this go, I realized Richard would never own up to his lies nor was he going to apologize, but I didnt think things had gone as far as they have - I am not on like the 6th month of dealing with this now and I still get people coming who got pierced by richard at a party or in a livingroom - all of which believe that he works at (pro-gress). So once again, Richard Ivey NEVER worked with me. He NEVER worked at (pro-gress) Body Piercing. He was a client thats it. Now because of all this he is no longer welcome here. I think it raises the question "What else does hey lie about?" I guess I will just search through all the forums here and repost this everywhere that implies that he works for me, so you might see this a few times. Sorry if bothers anyone Im just trying to Seth the Record straight. IF you think this might be fake, Call progress body piercing in Raleigh NC (919) 833-4559 or check out the myspace page: www.myspace.com/progresspiercing. Seth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit