I am getting a tattoo on Friday!

by Crumpet 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Even if I decide I hate it when I'm "sixty-four," I'm sure glad I went ahead and did it!

My sentiments exactly brunnehilde! Anyway when I am 64 I doubt I'll even be able to find my hips!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Wanderer...you never answwered MY question to you!!

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear Meggsmom:

Sorry, what was the question you wanted to ask?

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I want to know when the last time you let your hair down was...and what did you do?(Thanks for "talking" with me...cause I really want to know)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Dont worry Megsmomma - he didn't respond to any of my comments either, but thats probably best - he made me mad enough for one evening.

My main objection is I hate getting a lecture when I've already clearly stated that none of the expressed opinions have any relevance to me as would be obvious had my initial posts been read - ie I am not a teenager or young - I am 32, I have considered for 9 years whether I want to do it so its not on a whim, I am not having it in a place that anyone except a lover will ever be able to see - well unless I get shortlisted for playboy and being a plus size mature woman thats highly unlikely...

grrrr....

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear Meggsmom:

Please define let my hair down?

The Wanderer

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Aw Crumpet...don't be such a sheeple

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear Meggsmom:

I have sent a personal message once and this will be the second time.

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I just responed....I was typing as you posted...Sorry!

• Es
    Es

thats awesome babe, I got one done its only small and i didnt even get it coloured in, all up it took about 5 mins, I would rather go through labour again hehehe.

Take a pic once its done so we can see

all the best babe

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit