Ask Fred E Hathaway, a.k.a. Q. Bert

by Fred E Hathaway 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Fred E.Hathaway has played the board for 10 pages..10 pages of nothing..He answers nothing on other threads..He answers nothing on his thread,that specificly asks us all to ask him a question.....I`m ready to start a thread,guessing how long Fred E.Hathaway can play everybody on this thread..12 pages..15pages..Then move on to other threads,to play everybody again..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

yes. fred E Hasnolife ... thus i will stop responding to this thread. who will follow?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Friends, I too have given this whatever-it-purports-to-be attention. But perhaps it's time to give him/her/it the silent treatment? Just a thought. I will judge no one if they see a need to continue to engage him/her/it.

Nvr

From 6 freaking pages ago people!

We're wasting our time here WAC.

From just a couple of pages ago.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

FEH has added over 100 posts to his history since starting this thread - do you suppose he just want to be a Jedi soon?

Jeff

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Here's a little quote for you Fred. I think it sums you, and all the other jws who blindly follow the governing body of jehovahs witnesses, despite all the failed prophecies, doctrinal flip flops and criminal acts, like shielding child abusers, that they are guilty of

They were so strong in their beliefs that there came a time when it hardly mattered what exactly those beliefs were; they all fused into a single stubbornness.

Louise Erdrich
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Repeat PSA: Internet etiquette in a forum with this structure requires you to address your comments to a specific person. When you don't, no one has any idea who you are responding to and on what topic.

"The SEC is not Jehovah, after all. Jehovah's the Supreme Sovereign, and thus has the Final Say."

Fair enough. Please ask Jehovah about his ownership of stock in a weapons manufacturing company, and let us know what he says. If you can't get in touch with Jehovah, why don't you go ahead and contact wt headquarters and let us know what they say. Until then, our proof stands as fact.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Looks as though Q Bert's been shot and stuffed:

• What-A-Coincidence
  • Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Our hopes can be misplaced, expectations can be forgotten. My faith is in Jehovah and his promises. God is not a man that he should tell lies. He opens His hand and satisfies the desire of every living thing. We just have to be living when He opens His hand.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

The Game of (FRED E. HAS NO LIFE) Trolling

Trolling is like playing chess - there is a point to the game, and that point is to win. Unlike chess, though, there are various ways of winning for the internet Troll. These might include:

• gaining credence for false and invidious ideas
    • driving bona fide list members, and/or particular groups, out of the mailing list
    • dominating the list with messages/posts that they have generated
    • gaining recognition or an award for their Trolling from fellow Trollers
    • getting reprimanded by individuals, list managers or internet authorities
    • gaining the confidence, trust and support of bona fide list members
    • distracting list members from their own bona fide discussions or objectives.
    • gaining attention that they cannot get using their real personalities

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit