Ask Fred E Hathaway, a.k.a. Q. Bert

by Fred E Hathaway 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

An interested person.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Nice try. I wonder: what would Fred Eveready Hathaway get us for an anagram? That's the pen-name in full.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Ok, here's a REAL question for you Fred,

Why do you come here?

You obviously will never listen to anything anyone says to you, and nothing will sink into that fully indoctrinated, controlled by the society brain of yours,

So WHY ARE YOU HERE? There must be other forums where you can talk to people who actually agree with your views, instead of making fun of them.

I am thinking that maybe you are a masochist...why would anyone subject themselves to this kind of treatment on purpose?

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

So, we'd need Why Fear a Death, then. Too bad the capital letters don't come through properly.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

The SEC is not Jehovah, after all. Jehovah's the Supreme Sovereign, and thus has the Final Say.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Fred,

The title of your thread is misleading. You invited us to "ask Fred E. Hathaway".

While it's true you didn't indicate what it is you wish to be asked, you are well aware that you posed the question on a discussion board populated mainly by former jehovahs witnesses. Therefore, the questions are inevitably going to be watchtower related.

I have read through the replies on this thread, and seen many questions posed by various members. I have yet to see you answer any of the questions.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Thanks for that. The speculation continues.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

WTF Fred,

WHO are you talking to?

WHAT are you talking about?

STOP SNIFFING GLUE !

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

I believe in headship. Guesses about dates are another matter. At Luke 9:62, Jesus said that No man that has put his hand to the plow and looks at the things behind is well fitted for the kingdom of God. I believe his point soundly fits my two statements together.

Headship founded by Jehovah is the reason for being for JWs. Scriptures such as Matthew 24:14, Mark 13:10, Matthew 28:18-20,etc. must be fulfilled, by some body. I believe the reasoning used in the SI book (latest edition) re the 1975 date representing 6000 years of human history.

The matter of blood is cleared up in the research that goes into each one's decision as written out on the new Advanced Medical Directive. Each is subject to Jehovah by his conscience.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

I put my reply above, in response to AuldSoul.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit