If you had to, what religion would you choose to be?

by Crumpet 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

If I was FORCED to chose a religion I'd be a Satanist.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I would join Pastor William Rennick's Joyful Union Congregation. I hear his christmas pagent with the flying baby Jesus was a memorable event.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I was born a Catholic.

I chose to become a JW.

I'm done with everything except the religion of "Mammon".

Warlock

• P&C
    P&C
    If I had to choose, I would not choose. I'd happily pay the price of not choosing.

To not choose... is to choose.

And I'm in total agreement...

P&C

• Xena
    Xena
    flying baby Jesus

I like the baby Jesus best.

• Carmel
    Carmel

One that is inclusive rather than exclusive, one that recognizes the divinity of all the other religions, one that recognizes the essential unity of all mankind, one that dissallows prejudice of any kind, one that promotes unity in diversity, one that works toward unity, not uniformity, one that allows questions, in fact encourages them, one that engages in the promotion of equality between the sexes, supports the notion of family being the building block of a healthy society, one that is optomistic about the future and defines divine intervention to be the visition of God's Messengers, one that values the physical and metphysical, one that avoids partisanship, rancor, hate and envey, one that engages in moral education of children having more value than academic achievement yet values education as humanities path to his glory, one that seeks bonds of friendship with all races, creeds, and members of all tribes, and nationalities...... Guess, I'm pretty content with what I've already chosen... carmel

• free2beme
    free2beme

Dear Lord Baby Jesus, watching your Baby Einstein developmental... videos, still learning your colors and shapes... Dear eight pound, six ounce, newborn Baby Jesus in your golden, fleece diaper... It stipulates in my contract that I must mention Powerade at each grace, so I just want to say that Powerade is delicious, it cools you off on a hot summer day, and we're all looking forward to the release of Powerade's new flavor, Mystic Mountain Blueberry ... just a baby, but still omnificient.

Amen!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

If I had to choose I'd probably go with Buddhism.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have chosen to return to the Church of my youth, the Episcopal Church, the American branch of the Anglican branch of catholicism. Much higher services than the catholic or luthern churches, but with out the guilt.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL & Ipsec and Abandoned - maybe you can merge your religions!

don't want to make this forum turn into a culinary circle but tripes are commonly eaten overhere. I think Scottish Haggis is comparable.

Aligot - I adore haggis so I might just like tripe then - is it wet or dry?

LOL at the baby Jesus brigade - is this some sort of tele evangelist yet to breach our shores?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit