If you had to, what religion would you choose to be?

by Crumpet 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JH
    JH
    If you had to, what religion would you choose to be?

I'd like to be in the same religion as Jesus was.

• blondie
    blondie

JH, you realize that according to the bible account, Jesus was a Jew until the day he died. He was not a Christian. (smile)

• gumb
    gumb

JH, Jesus was a Jew, knew his OT scriptures, went to synagogues, and celebrated the Passover. So maybe his religion was Judaism? :0)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Crumpet................our birthdays are right around the corner! Should me and brooke send you a crappy cake like mine? lol

Er yeah, welll um I think I'll make like the other sheep with the unleavened bread on that one thanks !

JH - if you is goin to be a Jew then we will just have to have a circumcision party for you buddy! How fun will that be? I think you'll have to get very drunk yourself for that one!

• restrangled
    restrangled

NONE, I'm still waiting for the right one to emerge.

r.

• gumb
    gumb

Crumpet, I didn't know that female converts to Judaism had to be circumcised!

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Religion, like Christianity, has simply become another word for: diminishing and shrinking what is endless, into something small.

If I had to choose, I would not choose. I'd happily pay the price of not choosing.

j

• Phil
    Phil

Deism is the only way for me. In this way I steer clear of all the man made belief systems and rely on my own "God given" instincts.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Crumpet, I didn't know that female converts to Judaism had to be circumcised!

Gumb - JH is not strictly female! Nor he is strictly rodent! LOL!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

wrong user name

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit