If you had to, what religion would you choose to be?

by Crumpet 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

Seems to me that JC just hung out with his friends, did a little traveling, went to a few parties, drank a little wine & bread, liked to go fishing on occasion, offered uptight people a dose of reality, helped the poor, healed everyone who was sick and gave his life for his friends, so they could continue his lifestyle forever. I choose relationship over religion to be my "religion".

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

If I just HAD TO be part of a religion, I'd sure as hell want to be part of one that actually has a God that WORKS for the GOOD of mankind and the earth.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

I don't want to make this forum turn into a culinary circle but tripes are commonly eaten overhere. I think Scottish Haggis is comparable. Still, not everybody likes them, it's a rather rural dish. As they are fairly pungent (ideal with hot mustard), they must be served with something neutral, such as potatoes. Apart from that I'm a native, yes. Must go now, good night you all.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well I guess if I had to choose... it would be the Holy Church of Naked Gaming on the Couch on Sunday.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

I'm all over the place when it comes to religion. Since you can't prove anything I say do whatever makes you happy. I just don't like the ones that make people hate and judge one another.

For me , my religion is what I can see here and now. Family, friends and neighbors. I work hard and enjoy life and what I have. I believe in something bigger than us, but don't anticipate figuring out what that is. I'm interested in spiritual beliefs and what people believe. I'm also interested in science and what some would call pseudoscience.

For example the French governement's disclosure of its UFO files and its statement that 80% of them remain unexplained aerial phenomenon. Other Governments like Chile and Mexico have also come clean.

• tan
    tan

Is anyone familiar with non-denominational churches.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

RICHARD DAWKINISM

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

None

God does not need a religion on earth He has the whole universe to play with. Why would he want pitiful man made orgs?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

If I had to? I would become a charter member of the First Universal Church of Karma and Other Fantastic Fixations.

• free2beme
    free2beme

PAGAN pie, made up from filling from Wicca, in a crust made of Shamanism, sprinkled with some Taoist. Served with a glass of Buddhism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit